Where did all the momentum go?

Canes1968

Sophomore
There is obviously going to be ebbs and flows throughout the remainder of this recruiting cycle, but ****, it sure seems like the Storm18 momentum has disappeared. Seems like we're more likely to see one of these studs decommit than we are to get a new commit. Anybody else sensing this shift?

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_2582.webp

Advertisement
Sounds like the new members on CIS in 2017 are as annoying as those who came on board in 2016💩

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is obviously going to be ebbs and flows throughout the remainder of this recruiting cycle, but ****, it sure seems like the Storm18 momentum has disappeared. Seems like we're more likely to see one of these studs decommit than we are to get a new commit. Anybody else sensing this shift?

We basically landed every major target we had in south Florida already. We have a lot of commitments already. Can't just get a new one every week

Stop reading fake news.

If I post something it's for a reason. I might not make a million posts a day, but the last thing I want to give you guys is fluff garbage content about "Ten Most Wanted Recruits" and things like that. If I'm posting about certain recruits more than others, a lot of times it reflects what's truly going on.

The majority of this class is extremely solid and that includes guys like Pope and Jobe. You guys will read into their every post, but you have to realize I've essentially been covering these two kids since freshman year. That's not the case with every kid, but in this case, I know family members, HS coaches, mentors, etc, along with what I get from the Miami side. I feel like I have a very good read on the case.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back