Where are they now? Kevin Olsen

What’s spotting
Something this guy needed.

Gym Weightlifting GIF by Ridiculousness

Advertisement
Looks like Kevin is helping big brother Greg with spotting during his broadcasts. Haven't seen it posted yet, but good for him for finding some success outside of football after some of the issues prior.

This video is a few months old, but shows Kevin a little after the 3 min mark

Great clip. I’d like to see one about what they during the week.

What’s spotting
Putting names to numbers. So when a lesser known player (special teams or 2nd string) makes a play they know what their name is so they can properly announce it. Used so the announcers doesn't have to memorize every single player on every single team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad to see He's getting His life together. But Thank God for Kaaya, because KO looked terrible in the Spring Game after Williams went down for the season.

Advertisement
Dude I felt for him when we was deemed innocent. **** women that claim false rape they should be charged the sentence that they are falsifying. All they do is take away from real rape victims.

Not a perfect human being but he has done a 180 and has made every attempt to do so.

Advertisement
I went to UNC Charlotte at the same time as him. He’s also currently the offensive coordinator at Hough High School down here & they routinely have really good teams
Hire him here he can’t be worse than Gattis

Happy he's getting a chance, seems all too easy to cancel others nowadays. You know his big bro had to put it out on the line for him too so props to Greg for still trying to help even with that baggage.

Advertisement
Back