Where are the DT recruits? Why are they avoiding UM?

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
How are we gonna be a dominate defense with the Olsen Pierre, Michael Wyche and Calvin Heurtelous of the world?

Note:

Pierre was a Temple recruit that Folden brought with him, after initially saying he wasn't bringing any Temple recruits to Miami -- The First Lie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have eyes and they have brains. If one uses both, they would avoid coming here at all costs as a DT

Folden is just being stubborn. He just can't admit his mistakes.

His scheme is deterring DTs like a the triple option deters Pro Style QBs.

Advertisement
When your asked to 2 gap all game long your pretty much being asked to just eat space so other guys can make the play. Not a lot of lineman want to do that

Jethro Franklin is why

It's not Franklin. He takes his orders from the Fat Boys.

He is hands down the worst coach on staff. Can't close DT's or develop DL.
Al Golden didn't hire him (and choose not to fire him) or anything...

It's really amazing how dumb some of you all are. I really wonder how you get through the day.

He is Al's hire. See "experience section"

http://www.hurricanesports.com/View...B_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=205558509&Q_SEASON=2014

to answer both questions:

All The top DT recruits are busy looking at programs that will put them in position to actually get drafted after 3-4 years. And they are avoiding UM because of the 1st point i just made.

A guy works with some of the best defenses and developed good players but can't do squat here? Maybe it is the players....

Advertisement
Jethro Franklin is why

It's really amazing how dumb some of you all are. I really wonder how you get through the day.

http://www.hurricanesports.com/View...B_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=205558509&Q_SEASON=2014

You just proved the second part of my post. Thanks for playing.

Look up the word "sarcasm" when you get a minute

You just proved the second part of my post. Thanks for playing.

Look up the word "sarcasm" when you get a minute

you got me and still rustled from Saturday..........well done

847295.jpg

Advertisement
Don't know why there's the vitriol against Jethro. He has pro experience and he has big time college football experience. He's being asked to coach these kids up in a 2 gap scheme. When your focus is on that rather than penetrating 3 3/5 technique for a DL, it's no wonder these kids don't have a pass rushing repertoire.

Advertisement
Back