Where are the Berrios stinks as a PR guys?

Juancane

Freshman
Guy is steady catching the tough kicks and takes opportunities when there are there. Not to mention Dallas and Thomas haven't exactly been lighting it up returning kicks, though I suspect they will in due time as they get experience. As always, everyone tends to think freshmen will come in and do the same on kick returns as in high school when they face mostly talent that won't play again.

Advertisement
all the muffed punts that havent happened & cost us a game will forever go unappreciated as well

Last edited:
One thing I knew back in August is when people around here were saying Thomas would start over him at WR and Punt returner that they were going to be completely wrong.
Berrios is doing what a lot of Senior WRS do. He has displayed leadership and guts and knows this is his last chance at glory.

They are in the same room with the Kaaya supporters who just worshipped his meaningless statistics but NEVER one a big game. Berrios is a tough, smart, and very talented kid.

Advertisement
They are in the same room with the Kaaya supporters who just worshipped his meaningless statistics but NEVER one a big game. Berrios is a tough, smart, and very talented kid.

I will say i was in the "we are gonna miss Kayaa camp"........but I am glad that so far that has not been the case and i can be very wrong. Go canes.

Advertisement
Back