Where are the Berrios stinks as a PR guys?

Juancane

Freshman
Guy is steady catching the tough kicks and takes opportunities when there are there. Not to mention Dallas and Thomas haven't exactly been lighting it up returning kicks, though I suspect they will in due time as they get experience. As always, everyone tends to think freshmen will come in and do the same on kick returns as in high school when they face mostly talent that won't play again.

Colombie

Junior
One thing I knew back in August is when people around here were saying Thomas would start over him at WR and Punt returner that they were going to be completely wrong.
Berrios is doing what a lot of Senior WRS do. He has displayed leadership and guts and knows this is his last chance at glory.

Canedog

Senior
Where are they? Them ******* be hiding in their cat dam rat holes.

nickster

Freshman
They are in the same room with the Kaaya supporters who just worshipped his meaningless statistics but NEVER one a big game. Berrios is a tough, smart, and very talented kid.

Juancane

Freshman
They are in the same room with the Kaaya supporters who just worshipped his meaningless statistics but NEVER one a big game. Berrios is a tough, smart, and very talented kid.
I will say i was in the "we are gonna miss Kayaa camp"........but I am glad that so far that has not been the case and i can be very wrong. Go canes.

scrantoncane

Sophomore
Another real nice return and a solid game overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk