Where are post game pressers?

SSCane

Recruit
Got my popcorn out. Waiting to hear Mamies response to being raped by a 4 win Duke team.

I already know what he’s going to say:

“Tough loss, gotta give it to “DUKE”( a 4-7 ACC costal bottom dweller) they played well.

It was senior day. It was an emotional day for their seniors( It’s not! 25 people in the stands).

Our guys just don’t know how to handle success after FIVE loses and a close call to Central Michigan community college.

We knew they would give us their best effort. Their staff did a great job of preparing them.
. ( Enos and I did not, we decided to get ****ed up on coke and booze

BUT at the same time we did great things!!!! We are building the program for long term
( jokes on you FIU, Duke, GT and CMU!!)

The culture we’re bringing and are developing... we can see every day. Even though we lose to teams like FIU, Duke, GT and Central Michigan University, we’re still winning.
Shaq Quarterman, blah, blah, Pinckney, the culture.. blah.. blah, what it means to be a hurricane.. blah.. blah.. unacceptable.. blah.. blah blah. Starts with me.. blah.... blah blah.

Statistically, we had 3 more yards net field position, if you take away all their explosive plays and touch downs.

Listen, we’re 3 missed field goals from being undefeated in 6 games. Trust me! Al Golden will back up every thing I’m saying!”

Signed- Manny n staph.

Advertisement
He said a few things I agree with but it's hard for a frustrated fanbase to trust any of it. This season was a complete waste of my time and the next few months of recruiting will be the same. It'll be a miracle if Manny is able to keep this class together and add to it.

I don't trust him anymore but I hope he makes changes to the staff because he'll probably be around for at least 3yrs. Baker needs to go, Enos needs to go, Patke, and whoever else he wants to fire.

Just a warning, I'm picking us to struggle and eventually lose our bowl game no matter who we play and I got Temple beating us in the opener because I have a feeling no changes will be made to the staff.

Advertisement
Thanks.

Wow, that was brutal!!
I could only make it through two minutes of that. Manny in the ski cap, looking like he was peaking from under the dest. and spewing none sense and babble.. He looks, how I feel.. as if I’ve been raped!

Blake and BOT.. look at your work!!
Own it, eat it, savor it, choke on it, and then kill your selves. This is your fault! Manny did not hire himself.

Was just watching the video and my 5 yrd old daughter thought Manny was Elf on the shelf.

I agreed, told her they were one in the same. Borh don’t work and believe in make believe.

Advertisement
Back