Where’s the Recruiting Scoop?

Haven’t you heard??!!
3 spots left for cane locks Mason Smith, T2, amd some stud qb were flipping from an sec school.
We don’t need corners icymi.

Advertisement
I got you

Diaz doesn’t believe in good LB play so he won’t recruit the best LB in S Fl.

Rumph still sucks and likely won’t land Brown

Patke still sucks but lucked into a recruit.....likely to play on the offensive side of the ball.

Lashlee apparently only wants Garcia (who’s not very good)

Need a second RB but....na

I should be surprised there are ppl whining about this class but I’m not.
How is pointing out positions of need, that likely aren’t getting filled adequately or are being recruited oddly, wrong if we’re being objective?

The class is great at some positions and at others there are clear voids right now. You might not like the tone but the prospects aren’t looking good at LB or CB, and for some reason, we’re locked in on Garcia at QB. These are legit points IMO.

I've explained it 100 times already.
I looked at your posts. You’ve said a lot of different things about him over the course of the year. Interestingly enough...You said Williams was locked into UGA and he has the same advisor as Lewis. You have said there are still chances with Lewis periodically. Despite saying he’s SEC bound in between those posts.

The recent interviews with his family and reports about him having patched things up seem legit. The team hasn’t given him a spot is what it sounded like loud and clear. Now maybe they are just saying that because they don’t want the heat. Regardless, this UM staff should be putting on the full court press.

I looked at your posts. You’ve said a lot of different things about him over the course of the year. Interestingly enough...You said Williams was locked into UGA and he has the same advisor as Lewis. You have said there are still chances with Lewis periodically. Despite saying he’s SEC bound in between those posts.

The recent interviews with his family and reports about him having patched things up seem legit. The team hasn’t given him a spot is what it sounded like loud and clear. Now maybe they are just saying that because they don’t want the heat. Regardless, this UM staff should be putting on the full court press.

@Liberty City El in case you missed it.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im no expert or insider, but I did hear T2 and the team (Miami) are trying to work things out. And getting his grades right is step 1.

I would bet the rest of the players(2 or 3) we sign in 20 are coming out of nowhere and we never heard of them...

well ... we like surprises

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back