Where’s the Recruiting Scoop?

This board used to have so much great info, now it’s just a whole bunch of nothing. Any insiders out there with knowledge of what we did during the bye and are we getting any closer with any CB, OL, QB recruits?

Still at 22/24 (MAYBE 25) ICs.

Still dead period until January 1.

Nothing much happening.

Advertisement
How y'all mad at somebody for wanting some info? this place used to be humming but with covid restricting travel & contact and only a few spots left it's pretty dead.
You must be new here? That’s what people do, jump all over posters for asking legit questions.

Advertisement
This board used to have so much great info, now it’s just a whole bunch of nothing. Any insiders out there with knowledge of what we did during the bye and are we getting any closer with any CB, OL, QB recruits?
I got you

Diaz doesn’t believe in good LB play so he won’t recruit the best LB in S Fl.

Rumph still sucks and likely won’t land Brown

Patke still sucks but lucked into a recruit.....likely to play on the offensive side of the ball.

Lashlee apparently only wants Garcia (who’s not very good)

Need a second RB but....na

Manny is waiting on the NCAA ruling to be announced on a possible expansion of the IC's.

They're still recruiting multiple prospects & checking to see where things stand, but the hope is that the NCAA will allow more than just 25 IC's per class & in that case you could see a heavy push for a number of prospects.

If not, they'll try to get another CB & possibly leave a spot or 2 open for Portal transfers.

Basically, just sit tight & wait.
LCE with the save!!!! Right on Primo...I feel OPs pain, this board has gotten clogged with mierda lately.

Advertisement
There's no news cause coaches can't visit players and players can't visit us

How is anyone going to know how a kids thousandth zoom call went with coach xyz

Advertisement
I got you

Patke still sucks but lucked into a recruit.....likely to play on the offensive side of the ball.

This is sadly true.

So do we all throw 100 in and go get Marshall? He can keep his **** bucks and double up and get to stay home.
I was just hoping someone had an inside line on something exciting bc this year is getting stale. We’re gonna end up with a 10-15 ranked class and not scratching the surface of being elite unless we get a couple high 4 or 5 star OL and CB.

The T2 story is getting old, pull the trigger Manny, need some real speed

Advertisement
I've explained it 100 times already.
1604366543944.gif

I got you

Nailed It!!!!!

I was just hoping someone had an inside line on something exciting bc this year is getting stale. We’re gonna end up with a 10-15 ranked class and not scratching the surface of being elite unless we get a couple high 4 or 5 star OL and CB.

The T2 story is getting old, pull the trigger Manny, need some real speed
It was really exciting here a few months ago we landed two 5 stars and almost a 3rd

Advertisement
Back