Where’s the Recruiting Scoop?

Advertisement

Let the speculation begin

F57D6E1C-8D79-4B38-9524-DA6F61DC0B90.jpeg
Can we just get the initials 🙏🏼

Advertisement
Stop being so **** thirsty. If there is news, which I am not even sure there is, we will hear about it eventually. Let these kids have their moments and do things on their terms.
I know I know, just anxious. We haven’t heard anything substantial in quite some time.

I know I know, just anxious. We haven’t heard anything substantial in quite some time.
Because we have 3 spots left, no one can take visits, and everyone is waiting to see if the NCAA increases ICs for the year. If they increase it to 30, I would assume there will be a flurry of activity. We may also be saving a spot or two for transfers.

Advertisement
Manny is waiting on the NCAA ruling to be announced on a possible expansion of the IC's.

They're still recruiting multiple prospects & checking to see where things stand, but the hope is that the NCAA will allow more than just 25 IC's per class & in that case you could see a heavy push for a number of prospects.

If not, they'll try to get another CB & possibly leave a spot or 2 open for Portal transfers.

Basically, just sit tight & wait.
Hey maybe we could get to a FULL 85 for the first time in like a decade lol.

Advertisement
Just have to get a QB and 1-2 solid CB’s and people shouldn’t have a reason to complain. I would like another RB and another DE if Davis bails and if Phillips and Roche head to the NFL after this year.
People will always want more, but the glass is pretty solid. They need CB’s & LB, just will depend on who is available down the road. Thing they go transfer for QB

Advertisement
Back