When's the last time you saw so many players wearing...

And possibly another teams coach or two, I like it! 1-50 twice would be nice or 1-25 4 times, lol.
It confuses the announcers and cameraman. How many times do they say Stephen Morris and show McCord?

Last edited:
Advertisement
They should unretire all numbers. Designate those numbers to be worn only by deserving seniors.

And, yeah, when you have a roster of over 100, you are going to have duplicates.

Don't like retiring numbers, especially when you have so many kids on a team. Honor them in other ways like the ring of honor, at the school, etc.

Make it an honor to wear #10, #42, etc. I don't ever want to see a freshman wearing a number that was once retired. But, I can see a deserving senior honoring the number by earning the privilege of wearing it.

I need someone new to step up with #12, haven't been able to bring myself to wear those **** jacory jerseys for a couple a years now.

I need someone new to step up with #12, haven't been able to bring myself to wear those **** jacory jerseys for a couple a years now.

This. Tried to get my baby niece a mini jersey but it was #12. Not about to subject her to this. Jamal Carter though...

Advertisement
Back