When's the last time we actually had a good kicker...

Advertisement
If we had a good kicker, we beat, UF, NC, and probably VTech too.....wow only a quality kicker away from being undefeated, we wouldn't even be having these conversations

This is CIS. In between the sunshine pumping and the moping, there are legitimate moments of honest self-reflection.

We'd definitely still be talking about how horrible the OL is. And we'd 100% be talking about how absurd it is that our defense isn't generating as much pressure or tackling as soundly as it has the last few seasons. I'd bet we're still talking about the lack of discipline and shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties. We might even be talking about confusion in the secondary and our LBs seemingly regressing.

But the tone would be much, much more palatable, and it wouldn't be every single thread on the board. I'll give you that.

Kicking is at an all time low I feel for everyone. Except for the select few with the elite guys. Feel like I’m seeing missed kicks everywhere now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So what OP really meant to ask behind his hidden agenda is, when was the last time we had a kicker that never missed? Answer is never. Just like every other school.

Advertisement
OP was in a coma when there were legit discussions about Bosher being the best player on the team during his tenure.

Advertisement
Back