When's the last time we actually had a good kicker...

Advertisement
So it was his fault that FSU loaded up one side of the line (it looked like 6 or 7 guys vs our 4 or 5) and they pretty much walked up and blocked it
it was an XP, not a 50 yarder. Plus, he had enough time to almost snap the goalpost in halve

Advertisement
Badgley was a better than serviceable kicker. Many of the FGs he was trusted to kick were inconsequential high percentage or low pressure kicks. In games that mattered (or would be close) he always seemed to miss a few. CMR (even though he talked him up) never trusted him for the long kicks and certainly didn't have lots of high/mid range faith. But I miss him. Clearly he busted his butt to be a great NFL and I'm proud of that.

Baxa is sooo bad. We need to recruit a kicker. I don't care of Baxa wins the job next year as long as there is legit competition from a real recruit. That shot of him against LSU were it showed 4-10 in HS really said everything about the last staffs give-a-**** recruiting kickers.

Advertisement
4 pages in and not a single mention of Dane Prewitt? His senior season seriously sucked, but he was a 4 year starter I think and was reliable the other 3 seasons.

Advertisement
Back