When your head coach has to take over your DC job mid season and you still keep your job

Advertisement
Manny is ecstatic with his assistant coaches.He feels they are all great teachers and excellent recruiters.How do we know,he doesn't feel he needs to up grade any of them even with his head on the chopping block.

Advertisement
Where can I find the information that states Manny took over the defense mid-season?

I don't know that he took over full time coordinator duties but he definitely became much more involved. That's a bad sign when the 1st year HC has to step in to help the 1st year DC. Probably a good indication that the job is too big for the rookie DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know that he took over full time coordinator duties but he definitely became much more involved. That's a bad sign when the 1st year HC has to step in to help the 1st year DC. Probably a good indication that the job is too big for the rookie DC.

He was DC at louisiana tech.

Advertisement
Manny is ecstatic with his assistant coaches.He feels they are all great teachers and excellent recruiters.How do we know,he doesn't feel he needs to up grade any of them even with his head on the chopping block.

I hear some DCs can make a mean Bloody Mary

If he was getting rid of stubb and Barry wouldn’t it be announced by now? That worries me more than Baker and Stroud

Advertisement
Back