When you think of garbage, think of Akeem.

Advertisement
1603138219380.png

Diaz is just another in the line of mediocre coaches, been the same since Butch. Bash me, but he is not the guy

And this is why 90% of 'Canes fans are morons.

Please, explain to me in detail, who we should have hired, that was available, and how we were going to pay more if it was required.

I'm betting money you're about to say Mike Leach. Because that would be a stupid thing to say, and that would be par for the course.

Shhhhhh. You can’t say that here, bro. Diaz is elite, bro. Like our Defense, bro.

Our defense has been statistically elite in many categories (including Total D) since Diaz arrived.

Ignore it because you don't like it, or don't believe in crazy things like numbers, but it doesn't change the fact the defense went from "worst in Miami history" to consistently very good to elite.

Our defense has been statistically elite in many categories (including Total D) since Diaz arrived.

Ignore it because you don't like it, or don't believe in crazy things like numbers, but it doesn't change the fact the defense went from "worst in Miami history" to consistently very good to elite.
Elite lol. **** out of here!

Advertisement

Please, explain to me in detail, who we should have hired, that was available, and how we were going to pay more if it was required.

I'm betting money you're about to say Mike Leach. Because that would be a stupid thing to say, and that would be par for the course.
Clearly, you’re part of the 90%.

Elite lol. **** out of here!

OK Princess. I get that you won't look at the defensive rankings since Diaz arrived. You're just gonna whine and ***** and pitch a fit because your little panties are in a twist that we don't allow zero points every game. I'm not gonna sit here and teach third grade for you.

So, keep sobbing over spilled milk because you just don't like it.

Clearly, you’re part of the 90%.

And then go check your little girl entitlement complex, because I'm an alum before I'm a "fan." I actually understand the university, don't think it's only a football team, and understand things like "money."

Once you've explained to me who the right hire was, please let me know how much you were prepared to donate to pay his salary.

Urban Meyer

Advertisement
We had Dugans and Stubbs recruits. They both had no idea what to look for. Dugans claim to fame was Devonte Parker... that’s it. Stubbs developed who?

We need to stop recruiting 7on7 ballers and start recruiting kids who produce in pads. And if they are smallish they better have a tape like Brashard Smith.

Pope and Wiggins had medicore HS careers stat wise. Harley is decent but just doesn’t have the size or the catching ability.

Payton’s opportunity is fading fast.

Smith has some of the tools you look for. As does Redding. We have one of the worst WR rooms in the country.
Bro Stubbs was here for one year. Likens has been here for 6 months. Who has Likens developed here? We are **** near halfway through the season. Stop making excuses for Likens. This board already hated Stubbs by the time he was 6 months in but Likens gets a pass, why? Let's call a spade a spade.

Advertisement
Back