When the Detroit Pistons realized Bruce Brown was ready for a bigger role

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
I'm a Pistons fan and it's been so much fun having him on the team. He's made them worth watching for me even though they suck ass as a team. I really hope they end up extending him to keep him there fore the foreseeable future.

Da_Lucky_One

Senior
The 2017-18 team was the most talented team that has been assembled under Coach L.
2013 and 2016 were the most successful but 2018 had more pro talent.
The injury Bruce suffered to his foot prevented that team from reaching its full potential.
His playmaking ability, defensive mentality and leadership covered the fact that that team did not have a true point guard.
The game against NC State was a glimpse of how special that team could have been.
I am extremely happy and never doubted he would be successful in the pros.

Mklein13

Mayor Of Boomtown
Banned
The 2017-18 team was the most talented team that has been assembled under Coach L.
2013 and 2016 were the most successful but 2018 had more pro talent.
The injury Bruce suffered to his foot prevented that team from reaching its full potential.
His playmaking ability, defensive mentality and leadership covered the fact that that team did not have a true point guard.
The game against NC State was a glimpse of how special that team could have been.
I am extremely happy and never doubted he would be successful in the pros.
Lonnie Walker lost us the Loyola game. I know that doesn't have anything to do with this but I'm still salty about that. I think they beat Tennessee if they beat Loyola.