When Oregon loses to Stanford?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Oregon loses, this is a rob job FA SHO. Thibs get kicked out w/ a b.s call. Another roughing the passer call that was total horse chit, and then a P.I call when the WR pushed off??

Whoa!

Advertisement
Pac 12 refs do this **** all the **** time.

What a **** joke.

Should we pull for Oregon to lose since it basically guarantees they miss the playoffs? If they make playoffs, I think chances of getting Cristobal are zero

Advertisement
Guys this is all part of the plan to attempt to make Pac-12 football relevant again. They are just going for tv ratings forcing the OT. Stay woke

If Oregon loses, this is a rob job FA SHO. Thibs get kicked out w/ a b.s call. Another roughing the passer call that was total horse chit, and then a P.I call when the WR pushed off??

Whoa!
Thibs call was BS, PI was BS. The middle PF was weak, but the DT clothelined the QB in the neck. An obvious call for the refs.

WTF was Oregon passing on 2nd and 19? Stopped the clock instead of forcing Stanford to use a TO or let time run.

Advertisement
Should we pull for Oregon to lose since it basically guarantees they miss the playoffs? If they make playoffs, I think chances of getting Cristobal are zero

You still want this Cristobal bum? Stanford is as bad as UVA.

COOOORRRCCCCHHH!!!!!

Mario, you had the game in the BAG!!!!!!

That said, this collapse qualifies Cristobal for a ten year, ninety million dollar contract with a built-in extension rider for losses to Mack Brown.

Jenn Strawley has to stay as the AD though.

Advertisement
Back