When It’s Click’n; We Look **** Good!!!

Play Calls: You can’t just have a preset list of plays that you will run to start the game. In that package you have to have kill shot plays. You have to let the defense know that you are the bully. Tyson once said, “Everybody got a plan until they get hit in the mouth”. Take the fight to the opponent early let them know that you came here to fight; and you are not looking to win this thing on a late round decision.

Result: You set the tone; you gain respect and take momentum.

"There's no such thing as momentum" - Gary Danielson.

Advertisement
Danielson don't understand football or physics. Momentum = mass • velocity; p = m • v; Momentum is essentially mass in motion.

Go to school. Read and learn my friend. Then when the Gary Danielson's of the world says such things you'll know if you should repeat it.

Remember: A pair of lips will say anything.

MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Last edited:
Danielson don't understand football or physics. Momentum = mass • velocity; p = m • v; Momentum is essentially mass in motion.

Go to school. Read and learn my friend. Then when the Gary Danielson's of the world says such things you'll know if you should repeat it.

Remember: A pair of lips will say anything.

MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

No, you don't understand. Gary Danielson has stated that there is no such thing as momentum in football. He's on TV. You must listen.

Again, turn your TV off and open a book. Momentum is a commonly used term in sports. A team that has the momentum is on the "move" and is going to take some "effort" to stop. A team that has a lot of momentum is really on the move and is going to be hard to stop. Momentum is a physics term; it refers to the quantity of motion that an object has. A sports team that is on the move has the momentum. If an object is in motion (on the move) then it has momentum.

OH, **** YEAH; MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Advertisement
U gone learn today!!! MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

But what if a 2g pastaschio is traveling at 5mm/sec, is momentum huge? Or is the hugeness relative to the observer? Trust in Gary.

Nawh, I will stick with the laws of physics. And you can trust in Gary and just stay stupid... lol

But U gone learn today!!! MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Advertisement
Nawh, I will stick with the laws of physics. And you can trust in Gary and just stay stupid... lol

But U gone learn today!!! MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

By transitive theory, Gary does not believe in Kinetic energy either. Do you have the energy to observe huge momentum?

Sounds like you need to have a conversation with your boy Gary because every sane person on this planet has an understanding of the laws of physics. And frankly, Us gives less than fug what Gary believes!

Problem: Joe Yearby is carrying a football of mass 6 Kg (for the **** of it) and having Kinetic energy of 40 J. Moro calculates his Velocity with which he is running?

Solution:

Given: Mass m = 6 Kg,
Kinetic energy K.E = 60 J,
Velocity v = 2K.Em
= 2×40J6Kg
= 13.33
= 3.65 m/s.

Joe Yearby is running with the velocity of 3.65 m/s. Momentum is essentially mass in motion. Alright, Alright, Alright....

U just learnt twice today!!! MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to have a conversation with your boy Gary because every sane person on this planet has an understanding of the laws of physics. And frankly, Us gives less than fug what Gary believes!

Problem: Joe Yearby is carrying a football of mass 6 Kg (for the **** of it) and having Kinetic energy of 40 J. Moro calculates his Velocity with which he is running?

Solution:

Given: Mass m = 6 Kg,
Kinetic energy K.E = 60 J,
Velocity v = 2K.Em
= 2×40J6Kg
= 13.33
= 3.65 m/s.

Joe Yearby is running with the velocity of 3.65 m/s. Momentum is essentially mass in motion. Alright, Alright, Alright....

U just learnt twice today!!! MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

wow a 6kg football? That's a 15lb football. Joe Yearby is coming in hotter than Mark Watney to the Hermes. Now, we've seen Yearby run, and though he can cut on a dime (if you will), there's no way he's outrunning a low orbit spacecraft.. unless there's a sale at Abercrombie. Gary is dazed and confused and without momentum.

Advertisement
LOL!!!

I would advise that spacecraft not to try to hit Yearby within a 10 yard space. Yearby will make that area look like the Milky way.

6Kg football (AKA, Da Rock) . Oh, **** Yeah; MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Last edited:
Going into ND. I think a number of things that were strengths then are strengths now; I just think they are stronger. Management of the team, understanding the system, decision-making, recognition of defenses, being able to put the team in the right situation, whether it be play-management or play-calling in a two-minute situation, whether it be protection call, whether it be a run adjustment. Whatever it is, I think his ability to do that was good and I think it’s better. I think that Kayaa is the type of player that rather than seeing one thing in his game jump from here to here, you would see 10 different things in his game improve incrementally. Then that combination of all of them gives you a little bit better performance in each of those areas, as opposed to him all of a sudden have 4.8 speed and gaining 250 yards scrambling in a season.

Last edited:
moro (1).jpg

Advertisement
I think that’s what competitors do: they compete, regardless of the score or situation. You don’t control those things as a competitor, you just control your opportunity to compete, whether you’ve got the ball on their one-yard line or your one-yard line or the score is 30-0 one way or the other or it’s the first game or the last time.

Kaaya had 356 yards and four touchdowns. The four TD’s tied a career-high and were the most he’s thrown in an ACC game. Kaaya also completed his first 13 passes, which was one off the school record Vinny Testaverde set in 1986 against Oklahoma.

Kaaya had a lot of help from his skill position players as well as his offensive line. Mark Walton had 125 yards on 14 carries, including a 55-yard touchdown run. Receivers Stacy Coley and Ahmmon Richards had eight receptions for 144 yards and nine for 59 and two touchdowns and Tight End David Njoku had six for 86 and two touchdowns.

When It’s Click’n; We Look **** Good!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back