When It’s Click’n; We Look **** Good!!!

Mods, DMoney, Andrew here is another one that is trolling; derailing my thread with these jealous and envious comments. Therefore, I'd like to see you guys apply the same infractions that you have chose to use against me and others fairly across the board.

Advertisement
Mods, DMoney, Andrew here is another one that is trolling; derailing my thread with these jealous and envious comments. Therefore, I'd like to see you guys apply the same infractions that you have chose to use against me and others fairly across the board.

LOL are you kidding me?

Derailing?

Did you even read what you posted? Bill Walsh is one of the most respected coaches in the history of the sport. His strategy of scripting plays has been utilized by countless coaches since. Even James Coley could script plays that would get us out to quick starts - it was what happened after that that proved he didn't have what it takes.

Don't be so sensitive.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] - Yeah. And I would like for all those who says he's gun shy; walk out into interstate traffic; drop back and throw a 40 yard pass. Do it for 60 minutes and record it so we can rate your awareness in the pocket. I bet they'll hush that mobile crap real quick. lol

Big difference between avoiding a sack and avoiding cars goin 60 mph plus

That's exactly what it feels like when the QB can't even complete a 2 step drop after being 5 yards off the line of scrimmage and there're two DE's that are already making the turn towards him. Same difference.

Last edited:
Wife: you want to have *** with me and get a little freaky?
OP: nah I will just **** off watching highlights of erectile dysfunction vids

Advertisement
Possessions: Win the time of possession game. Remember concepts and principles when play calling. After you create all that space with wide splits there must be a threat of dives into the middle of the line to keep the defense from blitzing gaps. You can’t be predictable and run stretch plays off tackle into the hands of waiting defensive ends.

Last edited:
[MENTION=3903]moshated305[/MENTION] - Yeah, you noticed that to. The highlights are getting shorter by the week.

Advertisement
After watching those highlights you have a better understanding of the potential of this offense. Coach can't wait until the 4th Qtr to become aggressive in play-calling. Just can't do it.

This is why I say you "can't scheme" your way off the first level. It's like inviting someone to "the parking lot" knowing **** well you hoping the police will come save you. We have to stop being "buster boys" on and off the field. Man up and handle your biz like real MIA CANES DO!!! MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pure speed is one of the biggest draws, especially for casual observers to the draft process. Although it hasn't gained the notoriety of the 40-yard dash, the shuttle run is one of the most-important drills for some players. While the 40-yard dash is a test of long-speed, the shuttle run is designed to showcase a player's explosiveness. I am sure Yearby will have one of the better scores in this area. Dude is crazy elusive.

The shuttle run drill is a solid test of lateral quickness, agility and the ability to change direction. Unlike the 40-yard dash, which just shows straight-line speed, the shuttle drill gives teams an indication of overall athleticism and explosiveness. Any results at 4.0 seconds or less are considered very good, with the top performers dipping into the 3.8-second range.

Some of the best runs over the years have been executed by defensive backs. San Francisco 49ers corner Carlos Rogers was moving through his shuttle run, setting a blistering pace of 3.82 seconds during the 2005 combine. Cornerback Desmond Trufant excelled in the drill 2013, finishing with a time of 3.85 seconds. That performance helped boost his draft stock and he was eventually selected in the first round. Defensive backs, wide receivers and running backs often put up the best times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Moro right before he escaped the insane asylum...

moro.jpg

That's how you can tell a real CANE. Everyone is jealous of them but yet they copy everything that U do and go as far as stalking you to see what is that U are doing. It's important that we get back to our roots. And laugh at them as they try their best to tear U down. KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THEM; MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Joe Yearby: "You caint stop GODs work!!!"

Last edited:
Historically, wide receivers have done well in the shuttle run. For wide receiver, the record is 3.88 seconds set by Austin Pettis in 2011. In 2013, T.J. Moe ran a 3.96-second short shuttle, while Tavon Austin was just a bit behind him with 4.01. Chris Rainey ran a 3.93-second shuttle in 2012, while Jeff Maehl ran a 3.94 in 2011.

Advertisement
Back