When is Richt quitting/when are recruits decommitting?

weownfsu

Move to FCS
According to the pocket watch and monocle crew, our fans made the school look really bad. Now that we got an article on the ESPn front page about how terrible our fans are, can we expect a wave of decommitments and for Richt to resign soon?

Advertisement
According to the pocket watch and monocle crew, our fans made the school look really bad. Now that we got an article on the ESPn front page about how terrible our fans are, can we expect a wave of decommitments and for Richt to resign soon?

When can we expect you to get a life?

When you get a taste of this knuckle sandwich **** boy

gCC5e30.gif

Advertisement

You're derailing the potential that this thread has.

Right. Back on topic. I think Mark took the job BECAUSE of the banners. It showed that Cane Fans actually care about winning, unlike those girls in Georgia who put up with him for 14 years. Mark knows we will not do that. He watched those makeup wearing feathers heads in Tally chanting and waving while they tolerate St Bobby choking for years while THE U won 4 NCs before he finally helped Bobby get given his first. Maybe Mark was just dieing to get back to a place where fans will light your rear up if you suck. We can to fly the very best!!!!!!!!

Nothing but respect for Richt to take this job. Now just imagine him holding up that ugly *** NC trophy.

As usual, everything is one thing or another. Completely impossible that we look like a bunch of entitled whiney b**ches who now have a better coach IN PART because they whined so much.

Advertisement

When you get a taste of this knuckle sandwich **** boy

Where'd you learn to talk like this homie?

*insert obligatory insult referencing a female I'm close to*

You're derailing the potential that this thread has.

Right. Back on topic. I think Mark took the job BECAUSE of the banners. It showed that Cane Fans actually care about winning, unlike those girls in Georgia who put up with him for 14 years. Mark knows we will not do that. He watched those makeup wearing feathers heads in Tally chanting and waving while they tolerate St Bobby choking for years while THE U won 4 NCs before he finally helped Bobby get given his first. Maybe Mark was just dieing to get back to a place where fans will light your rear up if you suck. We can to fly the very best!!!!!!!!

Yeah, none of those fanbases in the SEC are die hards. Next coach that takes over in Alabama will be fine. They're content with 7-5 and 8-4 seasons. Reasonable bunch over there.

Advertisement
I hate to even respond to such a post. First of all, Finebaum now has it in for Miami. Secondly,
Richt took to job bedause it's his last job in coaching, and is a Cane, and wants to restore
the program. Anything else you hear is bull****.

Advertisement
I hate to even respond to such a post. First of all, Finebaum now has it in for Miami. Secondly,
Richt took to job bedause it's his last job in coaching, and is a Cane, and wants to restore

I thought Finebaum was spooning us over this hire. He's already hating again?

You'll find out in the next few years if Richt doesn't deliver.

I thought Finebaum was spooning us over this hire. He's already hating again?

Finebaum has always hated Miami...that will never change regardless of who is head coach.

Advertisement
Back