When in State College

I'll meet you in Nashville, you don't want to live in SC.
Lol. Charleston is vastly different from the rest of the state. I will agree tho, not much here outside of Charleston. Dirty Myrtle is ok every once and a while.

The past decade or so there are ridiculous amount of people moving here from all over.

Advertisement
Lol. Charleston is vastly different from the rest of the state. I will agree tho, not much here outside of Charleston. Dirty Myrtle is ok every once and a while.

The past decade or so there are ridiculous amount of people moving here from all over.
Agreed, tons of new people and no infrastructure changes. We pay a bunch in state taxes and I have no idea where that money is going because our roads suck bad as you know. Around me, they're just shoehorning new apartment buildings into an area with way too much traffic already. They're gonna wait until the traffic is unbearable before they attempt to do anything.. and that will just make it worse for the years they take trying to fix it. Whoever it was that came up with intersection of 526 and 26 should be shot.

Haha. Durrrrrty Myrtle.

Myrtle has definitely not become any more "refined" but it absolutely is fun....in doses. That area has some of the highest concentration of good and "affordable" golf courses that you'll find too.

Advertisement
Hate Penn State, and im from Harrisburg PA surrounded by their fans
I live 20 miles from there campus and I hate PSU. I did see Manny Diaz at Wegman's grocery store in State College. No I didn't say any thing to him, but it was during the winter and I wanted to ask him if his wife was ****ed at him for having to leave paradise.

I have more disdain for that school than I have for ND, Bama, FSU, Florida put together. I will never get over how they got off easy for letting a child molestor roam free. JoePa is just as big a maggot for sitting back with his arms folded.
Don’t compartmentalization the disdain, you have enough to give an equal amount to each and every one of those maggots put together.

Advertisement
I usually have a healthy respect for the greats of the game (player and coach), no matter the level of that they played or coached in. The State Penn **** made me see that some muhfuccas don’t deserve adoration… or even respect, for that matter. JoePa should have been drawn and quartered, for the **** that went on in his program while he was at the helm. Sooo I’m gonna say this, and I mean every single word. Fucc JoePa! Fucc his legacy! Fucc State Penn’s entire football program, Fucc Sandusky! And Fucc anybody that kept they mouth shut, knowing wtf was going on while, that POS was preying on and raping lil kids! Fucc the Nittany Lion, too! And if you wanna read something even more disturbing and sickening about that program… check out this article that I’m about to post. It’s pretty long, but it pull back the sheets on the people that have been running that **** stain of a program for the last 50yrs or so. Fucc em!

Thanks for sharing the link. It’s shocking how this rape scandal was swept under the rug like it never happened. Not gonna lie. It took me 3 days to read that “article” but I finally got through the entire thing. Talk about a travesty of justice. The fact that this real life horror show took place right underJoe Pa’s leadership not too long before the sick child molestation cases that took place, once again under his leadership makes you wonder how this program didn’t get the death penalty.

To think that the NCAA tried to impose the harshest of sanctions on the The University of Miami because some of their players were wined and dined at restaurants and on yachts and yet the NCAA let PSU slide after 2 of the most hanous and disturbing rape and child molestation cases in the history of this country took place right under the nose of their football program, tells you that the NCAA might very well be the most corrupt organization in America.
Why any coach or athlete would want to be a part of that sadistic program is beyond mind boggling.

Thanks for sharing the link. It’s shocking how this rape scandal was swept under the rug like it never happened. Not gonna lie. It took me 3 days to read that “article” but I finally got through the entire thing. Talk about a travesty of justice. The fact that this real life horror show took place right underJoe Pa’s leadership not too long before the sick child molestation cases that took place, once again under his leadership makes you wonder how this program didn’t get the death penalty.

To think that the NCAA tried to impose the harshest of sanctions on the The University of Miami because some of their players were wined and dined at restaurants and on yachts and yet the NCAA let PSU slide after 2 of the most hanous and disturbing rape and child molestation cases in the history of this country took place right under the nose of their football program, tells you that the NCAA might very well be the most corrupt organization in America.
Why any coach or athlete would want to be a part of that sadistic program is beyond mind boggling.
Right! A State Penn fan can’t say **** to me about anything related to JoePa. That muhfucca had to know about what was going on in his program. He chose to put his “legacy” over doing the right thing. Fucc him.

Advertisement
Back