when does off-season S & C start?

Advertisement
Advertisement
when the guys get in the weight room?

It never stops bruh.

i was mainly meaning EE's. like getting them in for 1st time. that was my concern.

Within their first week of being here they will get with gus & the nutritionist to get there regimens. There is no limitation to the weight room or work outs
Limitations come in play with face time or supervision from the coaches. Gus is basically in charge of hands on stuff throughout the off season.

It never stops bruh.

i was mainly meaning EE's. like getting them in for 1st time. that was my concern.

Within their first week of being here they will get with gus & the nutritionist to get there regimens. There is no limitation to the weight room or work outs
Limitations come in play with face time or supervision from the coaches. Gus is basically in charge of hands on stuff throughout the off season.

There are absolutely limits to the amount of time they get throughout the week. I'm fairly certain it's 8 hours/ week during the off-season periods.

Advertisement
Would love to know what Papa Shaq thinks, but it sounds like they focused way too much on the conditioning last year and less on the strength. There has to be recovery periods built in and it seemed like it won non-existent last off season? Did the kids really get stronger?

It never stops bruh.

When do mat drills begin?

Would love to know what Papa Shaq thinks, but it sounds like they focused way too much on the conditioning last year and less on the strength. There has to be recovery periods built in and it seemed like it won non-existent last off season? Did the kids really get stronger?

They had to change the body composition of a lot of Golden's guys last year so it wouldn't surprise me that's why they had these guys constantly conditioned.Remember, Golden had these guys focused solely on strength. I'll take speed every single time though.

Golden has these kids fat as fvck. I think this year we're gonna see progress with Shaq, Pinckney. JJ and the other frosh.

JJ looks like he's going to be massive, hope Gus can get him there.

Advertisement
Gus is gonna get them boys right need to do more flexibility and explosive workouts and we will be ok.

Advertisement
Back