When Deion Becomes The Coach At FSU

How many of you are switching allegiances to FSU when Deion becomes the Head Coach? Show yourselves

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
If FSU thinks deion can go up against Mario, I'll help with Norvell buyout!

I love what Deion has done for HBCUs but he's not saving FSU. Georgia has a renowed 'focus' in terms of recruiting and FSU isn't cherry picking from GA anytime soon like they use to. And, Mario isn't letting ANYTHING out of sfla without his permission.

I forsee us curb stomping FSU yearly!!

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Y’all are trash Mario cristobal is trash lol. Y’all must have forgot who is there now! Didn’t we beat y’all this year? Bums. That’s why every year we cherry pick who we want out of y’all’s back yard.

Advertisement
If FSU thinks deion can go up against Mario, I'll help with Norvell buyout!

I love what Deion has done for HBCUs but he's not saving FSU. Georgia has a renowed 'focus' in terms of recruiting and FSU isn't cherry picking from GA anytime soon like they use to. And, Mario isn't letting ANYTHING out of sfla without his permission.

I forsee us curb stomping FSU yearly!!
I disagree. I want to stay with the bad coach we know for as long as possible. If Deion wants to chill for 3 more years, I’m happy to have him there, but Norbert deserves his chance to damage that program as thoroughly as he can first.

Is he bringing the Jackson state boosters? Because i do think you could consider a manager at waste management a booster like FSU does.

Y’all are trash Mario cristobal is trash lol. Y’all must have forgot who is there now! Didn’t we beat y’all this year? Bums. That’s why every year we cherry pick who we want out of y’all’s back yard.
Lmao hide the money folks! There’s poor people around!

I disagree. I want to stay with the bad coach we know for as long as possible. If Deion wants to chill for 3 more years, I’m happy to have him there, but Norbert deserves his chance to damage that program as thoroughly as he can first.
Winner winner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like Nyjalik and Bissainthe? You couldn't keep Hunter from flipping to an FCS school.

Oh, and how about Porter? You're less attractive than WEST VIRGINIA. Let that sink in.

It's time for some full disclosure. How long did your post-wall single mother spend editing that paragraph for you?

I'm kind of lost here. Someone help me please. What is this fascination with Dion Sanders? What is this all about?

The "fascination" is obviously what he's doing at Jackson State on the recruiting front—having plucked a few 5-Star kids who want to be big fish in his little pond.

FSU is famously over Mike Norvell, but due to paying out Willie Taggart—they are in no position to get rid of him ... yet—so dude rides on.

Safe to say if FSU has another tank-job season—something in that 5-7 range—that enough will be enough and they'll "find" the money to get rid of him.

If boosters write that check, they'll have a big say in who comes next—and a safe bet they want the flash and sizzle of a Deion Sanders hire; the fact he's succeeding at a small school and is poaching talent they're chasing—they also know his top kids will come with him.

Will Deion succeed as a head coach at Florida State? Don't know, and at this point don't care—as its a hypothetical—but doesn't take a genius to see that if he can recruit well at Jackson State, he'll recruit well at his alma mater.

Regardless, Miami got a huge jump on whatever FSU does down the road—as Mario hit the ground running for 2022 and will make some huge strides the next two years with this staff.

Hoping FSU pulls a 7-5 season and Norvell does just enough to stick around, while Miami grows leaps and bounds over the next year.

Advertisement
Back