When can Sony commit?

Thunderdome
I think there was a rule change where players can only commit once they become high school juniors, am I wrong on this?

I'm not even sure Sony will commit right away, he seems to have more of an ego I guess you could say than a guy like Duke. He could be a kid who draws it out.

Advertisement
I think the rule is they can officially get offered as a junior? He could commit anytime he wants. **** a QB committed to I think USC or Tenn for Lane Kiffin when he was 14 yrs old. Lol

He can commit whenever he want. Can't be extended a written offer until Sept 1 of his senior year can get a verbal offer at anytime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think there was a rule change where players can only commit once they become high school juniors, am I wrong on this?

I'm not even sure Sony will commit right away, he seems to have more of an ego I guess you could say than a guy like Duke. He could be a kid who draws it out.

EGO WOW I KNOW YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SONY AT ALL,HE ALREADY COMMITTED AND I CAN TELL U AS HIS UNCLE AND YOUTH COACH, HE WILL COMMIT JR YR.

SOME PEOPLE KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND SOME JUST RUN THEIR MOUTH TO BE IN THE HYPE, LET THESE KIDS ENJOY THEIR SUCCESS AND HE IS RUNNING AND BACK ON POINT. PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHAT HE SHOULD DO AND THIS THAT AND THE OTHER. How u think you knew about him Heritage didnt recruit him so its a plan that us as a family knew what to do for Marken and Sony. He nevr asked to go to heritage or anything he is a big kid at heart. His coaches at school barely know him because people are always judging. The non contact acl injury is the best thing that happen because he is very focused and everything was moving fast.

What's crazy is that both Duke Johnson and Sony Michel were both zoned to go to the same school at one point. Hallandale. Imagine that backfield.

Advertisement

EGO WOW I KNOW YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SONY AT ALL,HE ALREADY COMMITTED AND I CAN TELL U AS HIS UNCLE AND YOUTH COACH, HE WILL COMMIT JR YR.

That is great to hear, he will be a special player here at the U from what I have heard. A lot of people run their mouths on these online forums, they speculate and pass judgment on people they do not know, and on information that is almost always 2nd to 3rd hand and unreliable. They do not represent the larger community, who are just happy that a player as talented as Sony is coming to the U.

Advertisement
you are absolutely correct.

Speedzone, welcome to the board. People do speculate, and that's just part of the board culture. Not too big a deal. Glad we have someone informed to come here and set everyone straight. Also glad to hear good things about Sony, many of us here have been following him for what seems like forever.

Sounds like he's motivated and working hard....He really can't get here soon enough!

Sony = special talent. He will have an offer from every relevant school in the nation. Many have known of him for years. We are very fortunate he is a Cane fan..... can't wait to him carrying the rock.

Sony = special talent. He will have an offer from every relevant school in the nation. Many have known of him for years. We are very fortunate he is a Cane fan..... can't wait to him carrying the rock.

he only ran a 4.3....he don't have that FSU speed.

Advertisement
Back