Wheels up Guns Down

Arel305

PoRster Champ
First things first, Happy Martin Luther King Day!

MLK+Flag.png

Wheels up Guns Down... Can we discuss this?

Im sure some will agree and disagree with me but thats not my point. I'm just wondering if there a safer way to conduct these movements Because some people are really over the top and reckless af! Can we get a version of this into a actual controlled environment instead of reckless driving on public streets?

fl-reg-mlk-bikes-up-20180111

Advertisement
Advertisement
ah yes, THIS is a thing that is directly related to this forum for *checks notes* noted CFB team the Miami Hurricanes.

Not as many accidents or deaths as Atlantic Beach Bikefest in South Carolina. Some years that's awful. I was staying with friends in 2013 they had 6 die in four days.

Advertisement
I'm not against the message, its America after all. but showing off leads to people begging for more and more attention. Imagine if the Bicyclist that ride all over the streets popped wheelies, some would fall and cause a crashing chain reaction at low speeds. They should have designated Wheelies zones... but im sure just like the Bicyclist that drive on streets without the bicycle lane. There will always be people breaking rules. It's not a Black/White/Spanish/Other thing, because there's all races doing it Hialeah has its share and Broward too

First things first, Happy Martin Luther King Day!

MLK+Flag.png

Wheels up Guns Down... Can we discuss this?

Im sure some will agree and disagree with me but thats not my point. I'm just wondering if there a safer way to conduct these movements Because some people are really over the top and reckless af! Can we get a version of this into a actual controlled environment instead of reckless driving on public streets?

fl-reg-mlk-bikes-up-20180111
Serious question.... Is that supposed to be a civil rights protest?

“That” being when all the bikes run roughshod all over Dade county. Not sure what that day is called, and unaware any point that’s supposed to be made.

Advertisement
The idea itself isn't bad. The execution however... SMH

If they wanna get together and ride for a cause, IN A RESPONSIBLE/CIVILIZED manner, that's cool.
But that's not what they do. They run red lights, cut people off, swerve in between cars, etc. And then when something happens they blame the car drivers. (as seen in the video posted above)

They're going to ruin the "movement" and then turn around and blame "the man" for cracking down.

Advertisement
We need these bikers there VITAL , never enough organ donors , keep them driving crazy and crashing there saving lives.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back