What's Your Favorite High School Football Team?

6C21CFBF-FE3A-4FEF-AF4F-BE5A58838CF3.png

McArthur Mustangs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve got no skin in the S Florida HS scene. My school is East Coweta in bumf*ck nowhere GA. Only people of note are Keith Brooking and Chris Hanson.
A35BF714-E6DD-4146-B45B-6AB79E5AE927.png

Rohan Davey, David Jefferson, Larry Brodsky, Devin Bush, Michael Timpson...too many to name...also lots of big-time baseball players, some very good hoopsters and several athletes to the Olympics and I believe one on 1990 World Cup team....sadly, I hear HML athletics is a joke these days.

Those Corchiani brothers were something too.

Rohan Davey, David Jefferson, Larry Brodsky, Devin Bush, Michael Timpson...too many to name...also lots of big-time baseball players, some very good hoopsters and several athletes to the Olympics and I believe one on 1990 World Cup team....sadly, I hear HML athletics is a joke these days.
170px-HML_mascot.gif

Great athletic program back in the days...Baseball program used to be the greatest with a National Championship...Chris Corchiani who became ACC all time hoops assist leader and played for The Magic and Celtics...Armando Allen in football...used to love whipping that Tbred ****.
Yes..and unfortunately their athletic program has really sucked now...

Advertisement
Also, Offensive lineman Garcia started for the Canes. Not very many winning years.
Haha, you’re right. I remember there was a picture in the weight room of a guy who played for Miami. When I was there we would generally beat the other suburban teams (western, Douglas, Taravella) but we’d get crushed by the good teams in Fort Lauderdale and Pompano. There wasn’t a ton of football talent in west Broward during the 90’s

Advertisement
Back