Whats your favorite Al Golden-ism or quote?

Advertisement
i love all the aforementioned quotes but maybe the best thing we've had happen, and time will tell, is when it was shown during a game (bc last year maybe?) that al golden signed an extension here to re affirm his commitment to our program

Advertisement
Heard this one from yesterdays practice

"I haven't watched TV in 3 weeks, I heard there was an Olympics, but I don't know any of the results. I don't know the medal count or anything like that, so I hope we did well... but other then that we just gotta play our ball"

Heard this one from yesterdays practice

"I haven't watched TV in 3 weeks, I heard there was an Olympics, but I don't know any of the results. I don't know the medal count or anything like that, so I hope we did well... but other then that we just gotta play our ball"

this is my type of guy/coach

Advertisement
"I shoudn't have to give a mini-séance about who we're playing next week"

Any new ones?

Heard this on a radio interview last week talking about playing so many young guys:

"Its just two acres and a football"

Advertisement
"Are you kidding me?"

"It's a tremendous opportunity for my family and I to build championships here."

Advertisement
"You don't set out to build a wall. You lay one brick at a time as perfectly as you can. And soon you'll find you have a wall" (paraphrasing)

I feel this is especially important because it means a lot to the players. So much so a handful changed their twitter handles to BrickByBrick followed by their #.

Duke: @BrickByBrick_8
Crawford: @BrickByBrick_25
Dorsett: @BrickByBrick_4
Highsmith: @BrickByBrick_30

Last edited:
"We have a better chance at being a national champion then Gainsville or Tallahassee becoming an international metropolis."

Advertisement
Back