What's up with ?

Advertisement
keep-scrolling-nothing-to-see-here.jpg

Advertisement
It's March...

Trust me, you'll do yourself a favor by not paying attention to it until much later in the year.

It only becomes dramatic if we make it that way.

Get this **** through your heads.

If you follow him on twitter put his notifications on silent. If you see an article about him don't click.

Don't give this the attention he wants you to give it because you'll end up crapping on the kid. Let him be. Don't consider him a commit.

I'm quite certain he will stay committed

Or will commit elsewhere, I pretty much guarantee it.

Oh look at that he changed his twitter background photo to the Las Vegas Raiders stadium.
What does this mean you may ask?
well, the Raiders have a history of being the "bad boys" of the NFL. sorta like The Miami Hurricanes. So naturally this must mean Jobe is staying committed, and theres nothing to worry about....right?

isn't that how this works?

Advertisement
Oh look at that he changed his twitter background photo to the Las Vegas Raiders stadium.
well, the Raiders have a history of being the "bad boys" of the NFL. sorta like The Miami Hurricanes. So naturally this must mean Jobe is staying committed, and theres nothing to worry about....right?

Or that his brother plays for them?

I know that was to be sarcastic but on another point for that. His brother currently plays for the raiders

Last edited:
Advertisement
You either gon win with us or get beat by us. I think he'll want to win with us. Then you got his boy Bando in his ear...

I know that was to be sarcastic but on anothe point for that. His brother currently plays for the raiders

yes, i know his brother is holton.

but I think you get my point.

Advertisement

So obvious, why didn't I see it.

Jobe's just the cover pic. He's solid....just because you see his pic on an article doesn't mean you need to get your panties in a bunch

Advertisement
Back