What's up with ?

Advertisement
Jobe is solid in his commitment. But, his grades are shaky. So (per his father) he's looking around for a backup school in the event he doesn't get admitted to the U.

Doesn't look great for us. He's too old to play high school football in Florida. He's transferring to a prep school in the northeast. Hasn't taken the "tests" yet.

He's hoping to enroll at Miami in January. But, he's got to make up some ground academically. Hope he makes it!

Jobe is solid in his commitment. But, his grades are shaky. So (per his father) he's looking around for a backup school in the event he doesn't get admitted to the U.

Doesn't look great for us. He's too old to play high school football in Florida. He's transferring to a prep school in the northeast. Hasn't taken the "tests" yet.

He's hoping to enroll at Miami in January. But, he's got to make up some ground academically. Hope he makes it!

No kid can be this dumb. High school is not very hard to pass, especially as an athlete (wink wink) I get the feeling this kid is just lazy as **** in the classroom, which will hurt his pocket eventually. He is already two years behind! That's two less years of an NFL paycheck (if he gets there).

David Njuko will be entering the NFL while Jobe will be graduating high school. SMH

I hope we pick up Campbell cause I don't see Gator Jobe in the class.

No kid can be this dumb. High school is not very hard to pass, especially as an athlete (wink wink) I get the feeling this kid is just lazy as **** in the classroom, which will hurt his pocket eventually. He is already two years behind! That's two less years of an NFL paycheck (if he gets there).

David Njuko will be entering the NFL while Jobe will be graduating high school. SMH

Smfh, quit bashing our recruits

5798d9e7914ed31633c546295d7d6f75.jpg
this was yesterday...let him live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This chick loves her accessories doesn't he?

Advertisement

Much better without a "STFU" or "GTFOH". All that's missing now is "Please".

I agree with RVA, much better Brock. Still I think you have a thing for Jobe.

Advertisement
Kid can ball.

Drama queens gonna cause drama. It is what it is.

If by drama queen you mean his dad basically saying that he is going to whatever school works with him most to get him in given his grades, then you are correct. Otherwise, you are just making **** up.

I agree with RVA, much better Brock. Still I think you have a thing for Jobe.

Jobe's his new Mike Harley.

He is a MIAMI commit. Have some respect and show some emotional maturity. It's not that difficult. We're going to win with or without him. He's a serious talent that wants to win HERE. I hope he sticks and we win with him.
miami-hurricanes.png

Last edited:
He is a MIAMI commit. Have some respect and show some emotional maturity. It's not that difficult. We're going to win with or without him. He's a serious talent that wants to win HERE. I hope he sticks and we win with him.
miami-hurricanes.png

Which poster or post in particular has caught your ire???

Advertisement

You're just repeating Canesport's most recent article.

They are so hilariously misinformed/wrong about everything related to Miami recruiting, so I wouldn't put much faith in it

You're just repeating Canesport's most recent article.

They are so hilariously misinformed/wrong about everything related to Miami recruiting, so I wouldn't put much faith in it

Does anyone know the real status with his grades? Is that what the issue is?

Lmao y'all funny as ****. I could give a **** less what this guy does on twitter, tweaked, Facebook, plenty of fish, farmers only, Christian mingle or any other chit. Get him here if you think he can help Miami win. If he balls out all good.... If he doesn't... cut his *** like nick Saban and recruit another kid. Plain and simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back