What's up with Zion?

canetothemax

Redshirt Freshman
so frustrating watching him not do anything at all in his money year. These gameday reports of who is in and who's out are god awful every week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He probably cost himself a bunch of upfront money, but he’ll have the chance to earn a big second contract. Somebody is gonna feel pretty good about themselves getting him late day 2 or even day 3. Still a ton of untapped potential in him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those projections weren’t from real nfl people. Zion doesn’t have 1st round film
He was getting first to second round grades from NFL people. Even now his agent believes he’ll be drafted and he’s one of the better agents in the league. Zion has been a really good pass blocking OL that’s lacking in the run blocking dept. Last time I checked its a passing league. On top of that he has potential and the traits you want. Those matter just as much as film. Even though he does have three years on tape with drastic improvement each year.

He‘s obviously not a first or second rounder now but there’s confidence he’ll get picked up on his side. Regardless if it’s as a FA or mid to later pick somebody will pick him up as a bargain knowing where he was getting projected last year mixed with potential.

No way he goes in the first, brother was a day 2 pick before this year and not playing this year is a BAAAD look. I wish Zion the best, but he really needed to play this year.
Maybe he comes back for next years run

Advertisement
Y’all do know he still has 2 years of eligibility left right? He could come back next year
This is his fourth year here , he was close to leaving last year with 4-5 round grades and he came back. The plan by his camp was to bounce this year and I haven’t heard different. There’s a reason they’ve been careful with the knee.

It doesn’t matter what we think , it’s all about what they believe. They could get their grades at the end of the year and decide to stay in college or even transfer. “IMO” I don’t believe he’ll be here next year regardless.

Last edited:
I expect only the srs to make themselves eligible for the draft next year with the exception of one(Tyrique). Justice Oluwaseun, Mallory, Scaife, Agude, Lichtenstein, Antonio Moultrie, Caleb Johnson, DJ Ivey and Lou Hedley are out anyway.

From a production standpoint, nobody else is ready. Zion and Parrish would probably be drafted as well if they made themselves eligible.

Should be a good team next year with plenty of competition at every position but I am going to refrain from setting expectations for our potential growth next year. I have been sorely disappointed 99% of the time.

Advertisement
Back