What's up with this Joaquin Gonzalez tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You're a smart dude, but that doesn't pass muster at all. And LULZ at some washed up old fart, who is on Twitter too just like the 17 year old kid, being annoyed at a kid sending out tweets. It's a little more understandable for a 17 year old kid to be sending out a bunch of tweets than some old fart. By the way, did Allen say he's thinking of de-committing or anything remotely similar to that?

What part doesn't pass muster? Is it ironic and clownish of Gonzo to tweet him? Of course. But, this was probably a riled up Gonzo addressing a kid about "being loyal" (in his mind) and all that nonsense instead of about skin color.

His subsequent tweets at least reflect this side of it. Dunno if he's making it up now or what. I just found it extremely weird he'd make a racial or stereotypical comment based on skin color. And, I acknowledge it came across that way.

I never called him a racist. I don't know him, so I can't comment on that aspect of his idiotic rant. I just called him a big stupid ******.

If he's such an advocate for the Canes, then I'm sure he must be twittering his *** off about the real enemies of the program right? Is he ripping the **** out of turds like Charlie Pride the fake redneck RB who ran up to Arkansas? Is he getting after Matthew Beiber the ****** traitor seminole? Is he attacking Uncle Puke or Lice or Beanbag? If he's really about standing up for the program and not just being a dumb ****, then those guys should be his targets, not a kid who is currently committed to UM. Unlike that dumb washed up ****, I'm not on Twitter, so I don't know if he's going after those guys, but he's a hypocrite if he isn't along with being a dope.

I have no idea why you're addressing my comments then. If you re-read my posts in this thread, I immediately acknowledge it's a stupid thing to do, weird and even ironic. My perspective was to question whether this was racially charged.

I addressed your post because it looked like you were excusing his kunty attack on Allen. You mentioned that he might have made his dumb comments because he thinks Allen is hedging against his commitment, yet the #noquerotacobelljacoryharris belies that because Jacory was never wishy washy in the recruiting game. Gonazalez comes off as emotionally troubled. I hope he gets some help or properly channels his aggression toward the real anti-UM guys out there before he does any more damage to the program.

I find it best to not get involved in other people's affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back