whats up with this guy

That ****ing ****head is debating me on twitter that once you commit the miami staff stops recruting you unless you're joe yearby smh

Funny he talks smack about U all over his twitter but yet has Michael Irvin on his workout vid.. explain that..

Advertisement
Likely referring to Turner.

Recruiting is a nasty biz sometimes. Feel bad for certain kids.

Yep! This happens at every school, it's why I have no issue with dudes continuing to take trips and taking advantage of every opportunity they have. Coaches want loyalty and commitment from kids but let a dude come along who they have higher on the board and they have no problem dropping a commit off to the side and that kid gets ****ed in the process, especially when it happens late in the game. I really wish the NCAA would step in with stuff like this, same with the shady medical DQ's and cutting kids **** that Bama does. You can't preach education and all this other bull**** but yet have kids by the dozens being cut after a year on campus because they get injured or aren't good enough so you can sign the next hot shot recruit. That's bull****. And its why I have no issue with some of these kids taking 'illegal' benefits, look out for you first and foremost.

apparently Beau Sandlands about to transfer according to that tweet...lol.....

this max dude thinks wayyy to highly of himself......dude u a lightweight ,,,this recruiting game is out of his league.

Why do other schools get to phase out kids all the time but when Miami does it So Fla. friends, fathers, coaches, get their panties all uptight

Advertisement
Why do other schools get to phase out kids all the time but when Miami does it So Fla. friends, fathers, coaches, get their panties all uptight

They feel we owe them something because we are "down"... Were now considered the girl that use to be hot, but when that girl turns down the guy that thinks he now had a shot he reacts in this way.

Can't believe dude is goin in talking about um HAS to nab Juco guys because auburn loaded up on them....not knowing the academic diffrrence in the two or if a kid can get in midyear or not. All because his sorry *** played at some sh+t juco.....gtfoh.
Moved on from Bond because he wasn't able to midyear
We need to bomb an clown on dudes like Maxffiles when they open their mouth about stuff they have no idea bout

Likely referring to Turner.

Recruiting is a nasty biz sometimes. Feel bad for certain kids.

Yep! This happens at every school, it's why I have no issue with dudes continuing to take trips and taking advantage of every opportunity they have. Coaches want loyalty and commitment from kids but let a dude come along who they have higher on the board and they have no problem dropping a commit off to the side and that kid gets ****ed in the process, especially when it happens late in the game. I really wish the NCAA would step in with stuff like this, same with the shady medical DQ's and cutting kids **** that Bama does. You can't preach education and all this other bull**** but yet have kids by the dozens being cut after a year on campus because they get injured or aren't good enough so you can sign the next hot shot recruit. That's bull****. And its why I have no issue with some of these kids taking 'illegal' benefits, look out for you first and foremost.

I concur.

apparently Beau Sandlands about to transfer according to that tweet...lol.....

this max dude thinks wayyy to highly of himself......dude u a lightweight ,,,this recruiting game is out of his league.

He is a certified bad ***.....
707.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back