whats up with this guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Motha****a you just got recruiting catfished. Reading this man's opinion thinking he's something he's not.

He's a salty former athlete wannabe writer, don't give his opinion any more legs than a sea eel. This is the type of guy who would buy twitter followers but can't afford to.

Lock this thread, and then delete it like I'd like to have Uncle Guido delete MaxBlogs from earth.

Advertisement
This is the ****hole who was ****ed after one of the Al Golden camps cause the top prospects got more attention and he wasted his 50 bucks or whatever it costs?

How the **** would the guy know who called Coley right after??????
Dude is making **** up as he goes.

Advertisement
miami is just trying to do the best they can recruits should be thankfull because commiting to miami gives them alot of exposure and other offers, but he is telling the truth probably the coaches should be more straight up with the players and say im sorry but we may not have a spot for you anymore because we filled the class up with more talented players just tell the truth or in other cases say we prefer lighter skinned quarterbacks unless you wanna play receiver but if not just do what teddy bridgewater did and join the heisman race

miami is just trying to do the best they can recruits should be thankfull because commiting to miami gives them alot of exposure and other offers, but he is telling the truth probably the coaches should be more straight up with the players and say im sorry but we may not have a spot for you anymore because we filled the class up with more talented players just tell the truth or in other cases say we prefer lighter skinned quarterbacks unless you wanna play receiver but if not just do what teddy bridgewater did and join the heisman race

You realize both QB commits we have are black? And that Coley has a history with black QBs. ******* *****.

Also the photo in your avi is scarily similar to a DBC photo I've seen. Are you him reincarnated?

Advertisement

I stand corrected that Max guy is not as retarded. We have a new winner for that congrats Sota!

Recruiting is going to be absolutely crazy next year. If we hold on to this 2014 class, we have the opportunity with the 15 class to really get this thing going. The next 14 months are a critical point in Golden and UM's future.

The Max Files Blog ‏@TheMaxFilesBlog 19 Dec
You nab the Top TE in Juco last year and you don't use him ?!!! I feel sorry for Beau, he should had choose a different school .
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand
Andrew McCrea ‏@MEALTICKET_ 19 Dec
@TheMaxFilesBlog I know he shoulda went to ASU he gonna slide on them though. Buddy too live!!!
The Max Files Blog ‏@TheMaxFilesBlog 19 Dec
@MEALTICKET_ yes he was . I know he regretting that decision
Andrew McCrea ‏@MEALTICKET_ 19 Dec
@TheMaxFilesBlog he about to transfer. He went to pierce with me

LOL!!

I stand corrected that Max guy is not as retarded. We have a new winner for that congrats Sota!

574.gif

Advertisement
Back