What's up, Cane Family. It's the Pimp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp Tight

Thunderdome
New to the board. Just wanted to say, "Pimp Pimp ****ay".

By they way, Weird Al and his buddy, Fat Nacho, suck and will forever suck. They need to bounce from the program. Bubble Screen Coley needs to shape up or he can bounce too.

Pimpin

Advertisement
So I'm guessing you stalked the forums until you were forced to make an account...so your first thread consists of everyone's basic thoughts. A pimp and a scholar ! Cheers to you my good man. May your pimp cup remain high and your pimp hand remain strong.

By they way, Weird Al and his buddy, Fat Nacho, suck and will forever suck. They need to bounce from the program. Bubble Screen Coley needs to shape up or he can bounce too.

Pimpin

Guessing you got negged to obscurity on the paid forums. You're gonna get a lot of Likes on this one. Welcome.

Advertisement

Pimpin

That was a pretty *** first post. "Pimp Pimp ****ay"??? How long did it take you to come up with that one? ****** lame...

Can you pimp him out to the Gaytors? Or Michigan?

Just get him out of here!

Advertisement

Pimpin

That was a pretty *** first post. "Pimp Pimp ****ay"??? How long did it take you to come up with that one? ****in lame...

What's wrong, Sabrina? Getcha money up.

LOL Here we go..... someone created another account to come bash the staff or is this someone who was kicked off the site??

So I'm guessing you stalked the forums until you were forced to make an account...so your first thread consists of everyone's basic thoughts. A pimp and a scholar ! Cheers to you my good man. May your pimp cup remain high and your pimp hand remain strong.

This is a great response....lmao.

Advertisement
Letting other men bang your mother for free ain't exactly "pimpin", Player.

...booted from ITU, now he's here. This site just got even better...*insert sarcasm*

Advertisement
If Pimp Tight starts waxing poetic about Trainspotting we'll know what's up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back