What's the worst that can happen?

I'll give the new coach 2 years to straighten out the program. If not, I'll be calling for his head
as well.

Advertisement
Houston's last regular season game is in twelve days. You wait to interview the guy. Nothing is going to happen in twelve days that can't be undone. If it doesn't work out, Butch still has two months til signing day.
2 months for signing day but just 21 days to sign Shaq and mike ... get Zach back and convince Jack Allison to stay

I know you're personally invested in this, but we can't rush this hire for the sake of a few EEs.

Its not rushing anything. The Boosters have made it perfectly clear that they're going to hire Chud, Cristobal or Butch.

Theres no Herman, Fuente, Jackson, Strong, Dantonio, Patterson, or any other big name we toss around on here.

They've let it leak to enough people that we catch wind of it in the Herald and from admins on this site that they are not interested in making a thorough informed decision, and have zeroed in on the people who are actively campaigning for the job.

So wait for what? So they can anounce Cristobal in January? I dont understand what we should be waiting for.

Please explain further then "we need to do this right, and hire a home run." Yeah, no ****. Offer some evidence that they're planning on searching further than 20 feet away from the Hecht.

Lol they've made nothing perfectly clear. You've heard what people think they are doing. Nobody has the full story

P
Houston's last regular season game is in twelve days. You wait to interview the guy. Nothing is going to happen in twelve days that can't be undone. If it doesn't work out, Butch still has two months til signing day.
2 months for signing day but just 21 days to sign Shaq and mike ... get Zach back and convince Jack Allison to stay

I know you're personally invested in this, but we can't rush this hire for the sake of a few EEs.

Its not rushing anything. The Boosters have made it perfectly clear that they're going to hire Chud, Cristobal or Butch.

Theres no Herman, Fuente, Jackson, Strong, Dantonio, Patterson, or any other big name we toss around on here.

They've let it leak to enough people that we catch wind of it in the Herald and from admins on this site that they are not interested in making a thorough informed decision, and have zeroed in on the people who are actively campaigning for the job.

So wait for what? So they can anounce Cristobal in January? I dont understand what we should be waiting for.

Please explain further then "we need to do this right, and hire a home run." Yeah, no ****. Offer some evidence that they're planning on searching further than 20 feet away from the Hecht.

I agree that the powers that be will probably be as lazy as they can when it comes to the search and fvck this up.
But there is no evidence because we don't really know what's going on.
So since we don't know exactly what they are doing...we hope they are doing the right thing and actually looking and recruting the best HC possible.

Advertisement
Back