Whats the Word 6/11/2019

Advertisement
I know Wright is intrigued with Bookending with Neal. Honestly I do believe Evan Neal is already committed just waiting for a date to make it Public.
Thats great news!!! Honestly there are alot of great players on our board saunders, mar, battle, zip, bogle, etc. But we need to close on neal n Stevenson.

I know Wright is intrigued with Bookending with Neal. Honestly I do believe Evan Neal is already committed just waiting for a date to make it Public.

Youre about to get yourself a boatload of likes on that post my Cane loving friend!

Advertisement
One thing with Sanders and Wright, Miami gotta make the playoffs to have a chance.

There we go with the usual dodge of a very simple question. My how the world turns in four days time.

You said Dugans was pressured to offer Dunmore citing local pressure. You know what, this sounds like those "outside forces" you mentioned with regards to Sanders. Hmm, strange.

So I ask again, what local pressure forces the hand of Richt and company.

I'm going to get some popcorn. Be right back.

If Miami isn't atleast Top 5 in the rankings Dec 1st, I doubt we will sign either kid.

They won't come to Miami for some 8-4 Miami squad especially if we lose to LSU, VT, FSU, and Clemson. We have to win the coastal and pretty much be undefeated.
There is tons of space between making the playoffs and being 8-4 though.....

If Miami isn't atleast Top 5 in the rankings Dec 1st, I doubt we will sign either kid.

They won't come to Miami for some 8-4 Miami squad especially if we lose to LSU, VT, FSU, and Clemson. We have to win the coastal and pretty much be undefeated.
Like we were #2 in the nation last year around thanksgiving

There is tons of space between making the playoffs and being 8-4 though.....

But after last season and with the talent we have coming back, wouldnt it be a major let down to finish this one with anything more than 1 loss?

We should and need to be in the top 5 if we expect to close 5 star recruits. The summer is setting us up nicely, but the season will show these kids we are for real.

Advertisement
As some of you know I know people and are in daily communication with some 2019 kids. Here is the recap of some of the conversations I had the past few weeks.

Trey Sanders - Still talks to Thomas Brown daily but the recruitment has changed. According to my boy, he wants to go somewhere that has a running back by committee approach and that is why he likes Miami and UGA. His mom and family wants him to go to Florida. But he also said "outside forces" are pushing for Alabama but he is unsure about Bama because they beat down their backs. He doesnt want to go to a school that will beat down his body. The key in this recruitment is what program will have the system that will preserve his body until he gets to the League. It's why he went to IMG in the first place. Honestly in my opinion, he is smart and IMG also have been getting that business mindset in his head. In my opinion Sanders, Lingard, Davis, and Crowley is one **** of a committee, but UGA got one 2. As far as the "Offer the family cant refuse" His bro is sticking with Florida as they will put him on scholarship August 1st.

Brendan Gant - We would have to miss Stevenson, Battle, and Richards and by then it will be too late. He was told he was a kid the Miami coaches like but their is kids ahead of him. There is legit interest from Gant but it's a matter for how long. Personally I get trying to keep the best in the Tri-County home but I wish we recruited Polk County just as hard as Duval and the Orlando Area. If Battle goes to Ohio State, commits and shuts it down, look for the recruitment here to heat up. Also remember CMR recruited his cousin Kendall Gant a few years ago and had him committed to UGA, so there is a bit of relevancy with the family.

Darnell Wright - Distance will be a factor in this and its not because of homesickness, its because he wants his whole family to be able to travel for games. But that doesn't mean Miami is out, not at all. Also legit Academics WILL BE A FACTOR(Sorry BAMA) From what I was told, Miami, VT, UTK, Clemson, Ohio State, UNC, UGA are the top schools. Wright is a bit of a nerd from the hood from a righteous family. Bama already throw the bag at their Spring Game and tried to force a committment and it kinda turned him off(Think TC and Clemson last year). Is he interested in Bama yes, but if he had to sign tomorrow it would be either UT or Virginia Tech. And as far as why he hasnt visited, family aint got the money like that and the Miami staff understands. There is a real good chance he does come for Paradise Camp but without his family.

That's all I got

Get Wright a go fund me page 💯

Advertisement
If this has any truth to it.

I don't want a RB that has 3 years before he may go pro. Worried about wear on his body.

I want a dog that you have to drag off the field. Then you see him the next play telling his relief to go grab some wood cause i am punching this **** in.

There we go with the usual dodge of a very simple question. My how the world turns in four days time.

You said Dugans was pressured to offer Dunmore citing local pressure. You know what, this sounds like those "outside forces" you mentioned with regards to Sanders. Hmm, strange.

I have better things to do than to get in back and forth with faceless people. Nobody is dodging you bro

Advertisement
Fake insider reporting

Oh, I think someone is in his ear, but who knows if what they're saying has any truth to it.

There is most certainly a bunch of opinions and figments of imagination floating around with this guy. His ramblings change daily as I have already pointed out.

Loved him saying Saban promised starting time. Now that is some clearly made up ****. Saban doesn't promise anyone a **** thing, not even seniors considering going pro, let alone a true frosh.

Oh, I think someone is in his ear, but who knows if what they're saying has any truth to it.

There is most certainly a bunch of opinions and figments of imagination floating around with this guy. His ramblings change daily as I have already pointed out.

Loved him saying Saban promised starting time. Now that is some clearly made up ****. Saban doesn't promise anyone a **** thing, not even seniors considering going pro, let alone a true frosh.

Uh, what?

Saban absolutely makes promises to recruits. He just doesn't care about keeping his word after they sign. At that point, what exactly is the kid going to do? Bama sees a lot of attrition, and some of is for that reason, but it really just doesn't matter with how teflon they are.

Remember, Saban interviewed and turned down Surtain Sr for the DB coach, and he still let his kid sign there. They can promise recruits the world, take it away, and never see any blowback

Who cares?

Advertisement
Back