Whats the Word 6/11/2019

If Miami isn't atleast Top 5 in the rankings Dec 1st, I doubt we will sign either kid.

They won't come to Miami for some 8-4 Miami squad especially if we lose to LSU, VT, FSU, and Clemson. We have to win the coastal and pretty much be undefeated.

With our schedule year in and year out we can always be a 2 loss team at worst. With what Richt is building there’s really no excuse to not be in contention every year.

Advertisement
If this has any truth to it.

I don't want a RB that has 3 years before he may go pro. Worried about wear on his body.

I want a dog that you have to drag off the field. Then you see him the next play telling his relief to go grab some wood cause i am punching this **** in.

The reason he likes us is because we have a running back group by committee to keep our backs fresh and set them up for the league.

You don't want him because he's willing to split carries with other elite backs so he can stay fresh and get himself to the league.

Give me a minute please

IMG_0895.PNG

If Miami isn't atleast Top 5 in the rankings Dec 1st, I doubt we will sign either kid.

They won't come to Miami for some 8-4 Miami squad especially if we lose to LSU, VT, FSU, and Clemson. We have to win the coastal and pretty much be undefeated.
The only loss there where I’m alright with is Clemson the rest we should molly womp

Advertisement
The only loss there where I’m alright with is Clemson the rest we should molly womp

We should but rOsIeR. The O-line seems like it going to be a problem this year to.

We better not lose to LSU because I'm telling you that team will probably finish like 4th in the SEC West.

I don't want a RB that has 3 years before he may go pro. Worried about wear on his body.

I want a dog that you have to drag off the field. Then you see him the next play telling his relief to go grab some wood cause i am punching this **** in.

Yup I posted same thing above.

Advertisement

I am 100% certain u have never played a down of running back in your life otherwise you wouldn’t have typed this.

Lol who is this guy the next Dan Sileo for the 2019 recruiting season?? Every year somebody that’s “in the know” on multiple recruits pop up out of nowhere 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back