What's the story with AG and University HS

it should be clear that the posters in this thread are not negging University HS or it's players. We are negging the op.

if the players are good enough they will get offered. Can not believe I'm responding to proposed conspiracy to lock out University players thread

Advertisement
115.gif

Why should they have to earn a ship by going to camp and others who have offers don't have to go.

Advertisement
Man University school is a 3A school......meaning the level of competition they play would get demolished by 6 and 7A schools. I would love to see them play against an upper tier level school to see how good their players really are. I believe that's why AG does not focus too much on their players.

Advertisement
Man University school is a 3A school......meaning the level of competition they play would get demolished by 6 and 7A schools. I would love to see them play against an upper tier level school to see how good their players really are. I believe that's why AG does not focus too much on their players.

Preach.

Advertisement
Why should they have to earn a ship by going to camp and others who have offers don't have to go.

Because the logic of those on page one says U SCHOOL kids suck ***. They aren't worthy of an offer. Sounds like some salty people.

183.gif

No **** Sherlock. It was also a very poor and unnecessary attempt at sarcasm. Why post in his thread if your not adding to it? To get some message board cool points? Lol. So what if we have talked about U School before? Hes talking about it right now today. Contribute or gtfo his thread and stop **** riding him.

To the op yes we need to get back into U school.

Advertisement

Preach.

we bout to find out this year w/ their hard schedule

Last edited by a moderator:

4A Now, and they'll have enough of a handful dealing with Manatee in the regular season, and BTW if they meet in the playoffs.

Sam Bruce went to a camp & got offered. Quincy went to two & didn't get offered. Scarlett has an offer. Yeargin doesn't. Skai Moore didn't have an offer, Bain & Cunningham had rumored offers. Our staff isn't going to offer players because they have a high rating on some website, they either like the kid as a player or they don't. Just because locals w/ or w/o football knowledge think highly of a player doesn't mean our staff does. Should have Moore gotten offered before NSD? Probably but it doesn't really matter now. The staff is going to hit on some players and miss on some players, that's recruiting.

4A Now, and they'll have enough of a handful dealing with Manatee in the regular season, and BTW if they meet in the playoffs.

won't be shocked if even Glades Central takes them out.

Advertisement
Back