What's the story with AG and University HS

From Pete...

"Good Lord. U-School 2015 CB Rashard Causey just attempted to jam Berrios and he threw Causey to the ground. Carroll called for a rematch and Berrios dusted him on an outside post move"

Just sayin' LoL

Advertisement
Man University school is a 3A school......meaning the level of competition they play would get demolished by 6 and 7A schools. I would love to see them play against an upper tier level school to see how good their players really are. I believe that's why AG does not focus too much on their players.

4A Now, and they'll have enough of a handful dealing with Manatee in the regular season, and BTW if they meet in the playoffs.

BTW has no competition in 4A. BTW loses to Central every year cause the competition is slightly better

From Pete...

"Good Lord. U-School 2015 CB Rashard Causey just attempted to jam Berrios and he threw Causey to the ground. Carroll called for a rematch and Berrios dusted him on an outside post move"

Just sayin' LoL

I'm critical of the comp at Uschool but the talent level does seem improve... That being said this quote doesn't mean anything... Berrios was obviously the better prospect but this happens all the time in the one on one setting... I remember Coley leaving Howard in dusts on a post route... It didn't mean that Howard sucked, just that Coley was better...

Advertisement
Back