Whats the Hold up?????

Advertisement
Outside of someone trying to break into coaching at the collegiate level, NO INTELLIGENT AND ESTABLISHED COACH IS GOING ANYWHERE NEAR UM WITH FOLDEN Running the Show.

If it is Kevin Patrick, he is no dummy so I am sure his agent and miami administration having being going at it over the type of Buyout clause he is willing to take. Patrick doesn't necessarily need the money (but $200+K is nothing to sneeze at) and I am sure he is asking for a 4 year buyout guaranteed because he will want to stay at Miami even if there is a coaching change next year. So this way Miami can't easily afford to can Patrick, D'onofrio and Golden then pay all of their buyouts. The most of the other coaches will be in the final year of their contracts so for the administration to cut them loose it wouldn't be a financial burden.

But I truly hope the newly hired DLine coach cane since birth is referencing in his post above, is Kevin Patrick.

Go Canes

Advertisement
What's the hold up with paul Williams and donofrio being fired? It's sad when you come to realize that golden hasn't fired any of the temple coaches or told them to look for another job while being at miami.... Nepotism at its finest.

That is exactly what I thought this was going to be about: Why is PW still here? Do we just love and enjoy DB talent walking right out of the door? Paul has a pic of Al and Shalala doing the deed.

Wait a minute. Are you actually trying to attribute the lack of DB talent to PW being the DB coach?

This is the same dolt who would blame the waiter for a badly cooked steak because the waiter was the last person he saw near the steak.

If it is Kevin Patrick, he is no dummy so I am sure his agent and miami administration having being going at it over the type of Buyout clause he is willing to take. Patrick doesn't necessarily need the money (but $200+K is nothing to sneeze at) and I am sure he is asking for a 4 year buyout guaranteed because he will want to stay at Miami even if there is a coaching change next year. So this way Miami can't easily afford to can Patrick, D'onofrio and Golden then pay all of their buyouts. The most of the other coaches will be in the final year of their contracts so for the administration to cut them loose it wouldn't be a financial burden.

But I truly hope the newly hired DLine coach cane since birth is referencing in his post above, is Kevin Patrick.

Go Canes

You have to be Danny Boy. A position coach negotiating a 4 year guaranteed deal at UM? Did you really type that?

Advertisement
Back