Whats the Hold up?????

deerob305

Junior
Anybody knw whats goin on with the DL coach hire??? Pretty sure it's between Patrick, Kareem Brown and Randy Melvin..... any other names yall here???

Advertisement
My guess he is having trouble finding a coach that wants to teach paddy cake plus i am sure any coach wants a good buyout for the deadman walking

Trying to convince someone to run into a burning building isn't easy.

Might get stuck with another project.

What's the hold up with paul Williams and donofrio being fired? It's sad when you come to realize that golden hasn't fired any of the temple coaches or told them to look for another job while being at miami.... Nepotism at its finest.

Advertisement
who is gonna hire williams? man, they will have to throw him off to a MAC team. lol

If it was kareem, i would think he would have a deal already

Since we figured out the chicken, egg, and cart, the horse must be the new corch.

who is gonna hire williams? man, they will have to throw him off to a MAC team. lol

Maybe he wants Kareem and himself to have the same "Philisophical" ideas..... lmao

Advertisement
Maybe Kareem doesn't want to teach No-ds scheme and told Al he is good were he is at and thanks but no thanks.... I have no sauces, just guessing

What's the hold up with paul Williams and donofrio being fired? It's sad when you come to realize that golden hasn't fired any of the temple coaches or told them to look for another job while being at miami.... Nepotism at its finest.

That is exactly what I thought this was going to be about: Why is PW still here? Do we just love and enjoy DB talent walking right out of the door? Paul has a pic of Al and Shalala doing the deed.

Anybody knw whats goin on with the DL coach hire??? Pretty sure it's between Patrick, Kareem Brown and Randy Melvin..... any other names yall here???

What makes you sure it's one of those names? Nobody knew anything about Beard before it happened and unless I've missed it, besides fan conjecture, the powers that be haven't tipped their hat at all.

Advertisement

That is exactly what I thought this was going to be about: Why is PW still here? Do we just love and enjoy DB talent walking right out of the door? Paul has a pic of Al and Shalala doing the deed.

Wait a minute. Are you actually trying to attribute the lack of DB talent to PW being the DB coach?

Canes Warning ‏@CanesWarningFS 2m2 minutes ago
16 LB Greg Simmons told me he was "Very excited" and Miami was his "Dream College". Added that Paul Williams notified him of the offer today
0 replies 2 retweets 2 favorites

No one wants this guy, except Gorlden.

Advertisement
Do they really need a dl coach? Three guys, frog stance, stand up straight, get pushed back, repeat. It's not that complicated.

New D-Line coach:

2017651-frog_man.jpg

I got it from Geo's guy.

Kareem has worked more with the Dlinemen more than jethro, dont think its a lack of scheme approach, the longer it is the less likely its brown, god i hope its patrick dont want that other temple pu$$y

Advertisement
Back