What's the deal with Deeb?

D$ I am sure he reminds you of T. Howard cause they wore the same uni's last year at Miramar.

It's more than that, but gotta give credit to Coach Cogdell and his staff. The players coming out of there are college ready, fundamentally sound and play smart on the field.

it starts at the optomist level..dmoney..it starts at the optomist level brother...lol

I remember telling you guys on grassy 3-4 yrs back that Miramar high will be loaded for awhile...(i was coachng at miramar optomist)...

Add to wht Cogdell is doing with alll the incoming talent and they will be good for awhile.

Advertisement
I'm wondering if we have any chance to pull Hutchings from DLS. A trio of him, Thomas, and Grace would be out-of-this-world good and give three unique skill sets that a creative DC could get crazy with.

Thats the 3 i want in this clss RIGHT NOW.....That would be a scary good combo....

You have the edge-rush/flexible guy in Thomas (3-4 olb,4-3 de or backer)...Cover olb in Grace, and Hutchings who looks like a good mike backer in our system

I'm wondering if we have any chance to pull Hutchings from DLS. A trio of him, Thomas, and Grace would be out-of-this-world good and give three unique skill sets that a creative DC could get crazy with.

Thats the 3 i want in this clss RIGHT NOW.....That would be a scary good combo....

You have the edge-rush/flexible guy in Thomas (3-4 olb,4-3 de or backer)...Cover olb in Grace, and Hutchings who looks like a good mike backer in our system

+1...I like hutchings and we have history in that part of Cali..isn't that the same school DJ came from?

TreOFive said:
+1...I like hutchings and we have history in that part of Cali..isn't that the same school DJ came from?

Yea it's the same school but the kid will be a Trojan

Advertisement
Deeb offered by FSU today...

I hope he goes to PSU if our offer does not come...
Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247
Michael Deeb and Sony Michel just walked out on the field for day 2 of Jimbo Fisher Camp. #HereWeGo #Noles247

Michael Deeb ‏@MichaelDeeb42
Thankful and blessed to receive an offer from Florida State University!!! #ACC #FSU
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

Advertisement
Back