What's really going on?

Advertisement
I've been studying the Scriptures in an effort to try to find a clue as to who UM will hire as the next football coach, and I believe I've found it.

It was written:

"I'm picturing in my mind a Deadwood meets The Birdcage scene. Kind of a gayed up Old West scene.

I'll give Bumbstein credit. Don't get me wrong, fellas. He's still a raging queen, but he's butch. He strapped his chaps on, walked into a hostile bar with his bare *** hanging out the back and stared down the barrel of a whizzinator.

Looks like he told his buddy that he was going to stare down the internet monsters. I can just see him swishing through that bar with a feather boa around his neck and Blake at his side making sure the boa didn't touch the ground. Untouchable was whispering to him "you look really butch and hot".

Then, Bumbstein peered through his Village People cop sunglasses with a steely glare, a 5 o'clock shadow that he'd been cultivating and trimming neatly for 4 days and his favorite cat face paint and told Randy to pour him a Cosmopolitan. Randy stared back with a fresh wax on his head reflecting in Bumbstein´s Rayban aviators and a lip ever so slightly quivering and said 'would you like a little extra chambord?'

Meanwhile, Jeff was sitting in the corner whispering to his companions that Bumbstein was a 'real bytch' and that he'd like to 'claw his eyes out' all the while actually admiring Bumstein's swashbuckling style."

Based on this, there is no doubt that UM will hire Paul Hylton Davis as the next football coach.

I hate to throw this out there but it might be possible Miami is just doing it's due diligence on Butch and throwing names out just in case he doesn't come up clean with the NCAA stuff. Honestly, i would not be surprised if he already is the choice pending any new info and they are pretending it's a search. The streets want Butch and Barry Jackson who is reliable is not preaching a new toon. Hope Im on the right track.

did you listen to any of his interviews on 790? he GOT A LETTER FROM THE GOVENOR OF NORTH CAROLINA ABSOLVING HIM FROM ANY WRONG DOING. also the classes were set up in the mid 90s (years before he got there) and a lot (not just football players) of student athletes "took" the classes.

im my opinion, he has come clean to the public already and has nothing to hide. he wouldnt have anything to hide to the admin either at this point. football coaches dont go around sitting in on university approved classes to see if they are on the up and up.

A lot of people seem to forget that. That's was an institutional problem at unc, not just the fb program problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's going on is that we have the most incompetent set of administrators and decision makers in the country...so there is little reason to believe they are going to make a competent hire.

I'm preparing myself for the worst and will allow myself to be pleasantly surprised if they actually make a solid hire.

If anyone can ***** this up for a 4th consecutive time...it's these ********.

I've been studying the Scriptures in an effort to try to find a clue as to who UM will hire as the next football coach, and I believe I've found it.

It was written:

"I'm picturing in my mind a Deadwood meets The Birdcage scene. Kind of a gayed up Old West scene.

I'll give Bumbstein credit. Don't get me wrong, fellas. He's still a raging queen, but he's butch. He strapped his chaps on, walked into a hostile bar with his bare *** hanging out the back and stared down the barrel of a whizzinator.

Looks like he told his buddy that he was going to stare down the internet monsters. I can just see him swishing through that bar with a feather boa around his neck and Blake at his side making sure the boa didn't touch the ground. Untouchable was whispering to him "you look really butch and hot".

Then, Bumbstein peered through his Village People cop sunglasses with a steely glare, a 5 o'clock shadow that he'd been cultivating and trimming neatly for 4 days and his favorite cat face paint and told Randy to pour him a Cosmopolitan. Randy stared back with a fresh wax on his head reflecting in Bumbstein´s Rayban aviators and a lip ever so slightly quivering and said 'would you like a little extra chambord?'

Meanwhile, Jeff was sitting in the corner whispering to his companions that Bumbstein was a 'real bytch' and that he'd like to 'claw his eyes out' all the while actually admiring Bumstein's swashbuckling style."

Based on this, there is no doubt that UM will hire Paul Hylton Davis as the next football coach.

I believe that is from Ecclesiassties?

Butch Hiring day is 15 away

We are at a fork in the road of Canes football. Ahead are either Resurrection or Apathy. Which shall we take?

I went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees
Down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees
Asked the Lord above for mercy, "Save me if you please"

[video=youtube;MtLhPeLB9bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtLhPeLB9bA[/video]

"Clapton is God". Didn't someone write that on a wall in the London subway system(known there as the "Tube")? Love his music.

I believed it was Butch's job to lose until yesterday. I now think it's Mario Cristobol's job to lose and I'm sickened by it.

THIS! I think this clown was hired some time ago. Just like last time, we get all excited about some of these prospects and we end up with this DUD. They haven't announced it because Bama is still in the running for the playoffs despite losing to a mediocre (as always) Ole **** team.

Remember Gruden? I don't trust these rich clowns who never watch football and don't give two chits about it. In fact, I think they consider the program a nuisance because of all the undeserved bad press it gets.

Coach Ricky Ricardo. I'm sure we all just can't wait for this latest f-up by our clueless admins. I'm beyond DONE with this damned mess. (Isn't there another Hispanic coach out there that is at least a competent hire if that's what they want?)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Butch Hiring day is 14 away!

What's Going On? In our Modern Times, everyone wants to know what's going on. We're only 2 weeks away, and the stars appear to be aligning. The chatter/rumors should continue to increase as we approach BDay.

First time I saw you, you were Mr. Natural
You seemed so diffident, you hardly spoke at all
Now you come to me and you've got green streaks in your hair
You walk like Greta Garbo, but you talk like Yogi Bear

So tell me now
What's going on? What's going on?
I really don't believe

Anyone in the farmhouse could have given you the news
You think you're in control but you're only being used
I know your head is in the sky, you're easy to deceive
But how you fell for this I really don't believe

So tell me now
I really don't believe

All those rock 'n' roll star heroes you spend your time around
You may think you're one of them but you're a hundred thousand down
What are you going to do when the company calls its money in?
How'll you feel stuck out in the rain without a friend?

I really don't believe

[video=youtube;9_3RJ7bQKgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_3RJ7bQKgU[/video]

Advertisement
Back