What's our post season ranking?

Advertisement
No worse than #3.

Tennessee only lost to them by 1 so they're (an overrated) #2.

Advertisement
Idk man they've been hot since you've talked **** about them haha. Krutwig is gonna score 30 in the championship game at this rate

I agree that they have been killing it since they made it in the post season, but Krut hasn't scored ten points in any of the tourney games except against us. He got straight up dominated by Tenn. Against Nevada he didn't do much but get into foul trouble, plus Nevada doesnt even have a center and the guy that plays the 5 is even shorter then Krut(only played about 10 min the whole game). Then against K state he did well, but no surprise their star Center was injured and they had no backup so he went up against a forward who he was taller again(which again proves my point that he can only play well against forwards that have to fill the center spot) They are winning because they are doing very well moving the ball around and shooting the ball. Their gaurds and forwards are very solid. I would love for Loyola to win to make us look better, but I dont even see them getting past Michigan let alone Nova. I am not to surprised they got this far because I had Miami making it to the elite 8 in my bracket and if I new we would be playing K state in the elite 8 I would have had us going to the final four maybe even the finals.

I agree that they have been killing it since they made it in the post season, but Krut hasn't scored ten points in any of the tourney games except against us. He got straight up dominated by Tenn. Against Nevada he didn't do much but get into foul trouble, plus Nevada doesnt even have a center and the guy that plays the 5 is even shorter then Krut(only played about 10 min the whole game). Then against K state he did well, but no surprise their star Center was injured and they had no backup so he went up against a forward who he was taller again(which again proves my point that he can only play well against forwards that have to fill the center spot) They are winning because they are doing very well moving the ball around and shooting the ball. Their gaurds and forwards are very solid. I would love for Loyola to win to make us look better, but I dont even see them getting past Michigan let alone Nova. I am not to surprised they got this far because I had Miami making it to the elite 8 in my bracket and if I new we would be playing K state in the elite 8 I would have had us going to the final four maybe even the finals.
Definitely agree. Their coach is doing a good job of covering up their faults with good guard play. And was just joking about Krutwig haha. Seems like they're playing well to spite you

Definitely agree. Their coach is doing a good job of covering up their faults with good guard play. And was just joking about Krutwig haha. Seems like they're playing well to spite you

Hahaha I agree about their coach. He is doing a great job. I think we need to get a team chaplin next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back