Whats Good with Malik Bryant? Other site saying he wiped his IG CLEAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always seems to be Miami vs UF this cycle. I’ll take Mario in a heads up recruiting battle with Billy any day. He won’t win them all but I’d rather be Miami every time

Advertisement
This kid worth the headache of his recruitment?

Honest question, haven’t kept up with his SR year

Has he really been a flip candidate or a headache? Guess I've missed those posts.

Advertisement
If Ferman is the one saying he visited then we should lock the thread because he 100% did not visit. Honestly I’ve never seen a bigger loser in my life than that guy. He has never been right about anything ever and I’m not breaking balls or trolling. I have nothing against him he’s just honestly impressive with how clueless he is.

Advertisement
Didn’t he say something like 3 weeks ago that he was locked in? I know we’ve been burned with that before, but Mario is different than fat Al or Manny

If Ferman is the one saying he visited then we should lock the thread because he 100% did not visit. Honestly I’ve never seen a bigger loser in my life than that guy. He has never been right about anything ever and I’m not breaking balls or trolling. I have nothing against him he’s just honestly impressive with how clueless he is.
Agree

I've never seen as clickbaity of a title as their (their being Canesport) 3rd writer created today with "Malik Bryant clears Instagram after rumor of Florida visit"

Advertisement
IMG_3730.png

CaneSport's own writer reached out to confirm it and couldnt even get an answer. Ferman's source is as real as Gattis' red zone offense.

Advertisement
I used to get band for the month of December over there every year because Gary would put some bullshiit drama rumor out there and I would tell him he is full of shiit. He creates his own “fog of war” every year- I hate that stupid saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back