What's good Pete?

image.jpg

Spill your secrets

Advertisement
No secrets.

Favorites for Thomas and Pouncey. Harley very very possible.

Things could get interesting with Smith too.

Advertisement
any of the 3 with Njoku & you can crown Dugans ***.

I've been staying away from percentages of any sort, but I'd say they will definitely land at least two, and then it's over 50% chance they land one of Harley/Smith.

Advertisement
Sounds to me like Pouncey and Thomas are all but committed. I think Harley comes and Smith's visit will determine if he comes or not

any of the 3 with Njoku & you can crown Dugans ***.

I've been staying away from percentages of any sort, but I'd say they will definitely land at least two, and then it's over 50% chance they land one of Harley/Smith.

If we take all 4 I think evidience njoku may move to the tight end position since we couldn't get a second one in this class

Advertisement
Instant upgrade at the WR position with speed and and quickness and size with Njoku who is going to be a beast

Who's the whiny bytch who made the tweet to Pete? One of the local scumbag grifter "advisers" steering kids away from UM?

That is probably the most negative person ever who tweeted that

Yeah he was going in on donaldson the other day saying he really needs to do some training, dieting and that he really didn't look elite in his picture at the UA game. When i had seen that I was like wtf, Donaldson noticed it too and said something. This is the type some canes fans say to recruits on twitter maybe not to that extent but still..

Advertisement
Pete, you still got that Gypsy, crystal ball - blue-smoke, voodoo woman on salary?

If so, take that woman some chickens to sacrifice - and have her put a Mo-Jo on Saban.

Bonus if she shrinks his head to 1/5 size. His trade-off will be cheaper haircuts.

Advertisement
Back