What's good Pete?

That is probably the most negative person ever who tweeted that

Yeah he was going in on donaldson the other day saying he really needs to do some training, dieting and that he really didn't look elite in his picture at the UA game. When i had seen that I was like wtf, Donaldson noticed it too and said something. This is the type some canes fans say to recruits on twitter maybe not to that extent but still..

Donaldson for a young dude gave him a very mature reply.

Advertisement

Yeah he was going in on donaldson the other day saying he really needs to do some training, dieting and that he really didn't look elite in his picture at the UA game. When i had seen that I was like wtf, Donaldson noticed it too and said something. This is the type some canes fans say to recruits on twitter maybe not to that extent but still..

WTF?

Prob drunkhippo69

Advertisement
Pouncey, Harley, Njoku, and Thomas...

Dugan haters may have to keep their mouth shut.

image.jpg

You're right... Same guy. He blows

It's not darkhippo. It's either [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] or [MENTION=663]TP801[/MENTION]. Both FSU trolls. lol.

Advertisement
Who is that dumbass tweeting Pete? Smh wow but yeah Dugans has to finish man there's so much out there that could be huge for us

View attachment 41701

Wtf I should troll this whiny

View attachment 41701

Dudes probably a FSU fan trollin

Love the Donaldson reply as it shows he knows he needs to do work. He's more mature than most of the posters here who would've gone off.

Advertisement

View attachment 41701

Wtf I should troll this whiny

Waaaaay ahead of you

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] how does the staff feel about Smith?

Advertisement
That no dance faqqit is a real piece of ****. As far as your comment on the wrs, if true im taking leave on signing day, celebrating and getting drunk as ****.

any of the 3 with Njoku & you can crown Dugans ***.

Coach Kool will have brought us Thomas. David brought us Evidence.

Dugans and Rumph still suck at recruiting until we see otherwise.

Coach Kool may have the relationship at the high school but Dugans is the one who made sure Thomas knew Miami was still interested when his grades were a major question mark. I doubt the D-Line coach was checking in on a WR with questionable grades throughout the process. So it isn't an either or.

This [MENTION=3951]Coach[/MENTION]intensityL is a **** troll trying to stir shīt up posing as a canes fan, if you look at his follows it's evident.

Advertisement
Back