What's all the Flanagan players transferring now to Central?

Advertisement
all broward county kids to. someone needs to do something about that.

That transfer rule takes affect totally this Summer 17 as passed by the legislature last Spring and signed by the governor and it will be something to watch as of July, 1, 2017 when the official school year begins for 2017-2018.

Mass exodus from the program. All of the talent they recently produced moved on, and they didn't replenish the program. Harbaugh hired Devin Bush Sr. last year and Samuels was promoted, but both of their talented sons are now gone and the program is on the decline. The remaining kids just think the talent level is better in dade and they believe they'll get more looks there.

its broward but they are only 30 minutes away to 95th and 22 ave
plus this is a new era these guys want to secure their future smart
in my opinion its no longer all about the schools.

Advertisement
all broward county kids to. someone needs to do something about that.

That transfer rule takes affect totally this Summer 17 as passed by the legislature last Spring and signed by the governor and it will be something to watch as of July, 1, 2017 when the official school year begins for 2017-2018.

i dont think that rule has effect between counties. These are some broward kids going to school in dade

Mass exodus from the program. All of the talent they recently produced moved on, and they didn't replenish the program. Harbaugh hired Devin Bush Sr. last year and Samuels was promoted, but both of their talented sons are now gone and the program is on the decline. The remaining kids just think the talent level is better in dade and they believe they'll get more looks there.

flanagan never will have the talent. That talent they had was manufactured kids...that kind of came with Bush..and they pounced on the Miramar being in turmoil. Look where Flangan is located...there is no real feeder programs...as west pines even sent all their good kids to American Heritage or sta or something. They got in their vacuum their chance. But i just find it strange their going all the way to central. Its not really that close...and dont really need these kids. **** Goetz kid is on that list and he runs the s.fla express 7 on 7 team.

Advertisement

flanagan never will have the talent. That talent they had was manufactured kids...that kind of came with Bush..and they pounced on the Miramar being in turmoil. Look where Flangan is located...there is no real feeder programs...as west pines even sent all their good kids to American Heritage or sta or something. They got in their vacuum their chance. But i just find it strange their going all the way to central. Its not really that close...and dont really need these kids. **** Goetz kid is on that list and he runs the s.fla express 7 on 7 team.

That's not his dad. Dad played at Pitt and with the jets.

Like every other public school program that earns quick success off of recruiting...

Here today, gone tomorrow. Quick little stint of dominance and now it's all over. (SEE: Coconut Creek, Monarch, Cypress Bay, etc)

Nobody down here is trying to build a program with longevity. These guys get these HC jobs, they bring in a bunch of kids, have brief success and use their new clout to get a college gig. (or move on)

This is great news for my boys at WHS though. That district should be their's now...unless Miramar or Plantation jump right back into the swing of things.

Nah Samuels played a big role in the talent they ended up getting there because he was the main recruiter for kids since he had easy access to them while coaching DB with Sly. Bush brought talent but Samuels took it to the next level. Rumor is that he's supposedly following BJ up to Tally and that's why kids are jumping ship.

Nah Samuels played a big role in the talent they ended up getting there because he was the main recruiter for kids since he had easy access to them while coaching DB with Sly. Bush brought talent but Samuels took it to the next level. Rumor is that he's supposedly following BJ up to Tally and that's why kids are jumping ship.

Of course he's going up there. They're gonna give him some irrelevant staff position. (I think somewhere on the S&C staff if I heard correctly)

The NCAA is about to put a stop to this **** though. Kids won't be able to follow their high school coaches to college anymore. That's the way it should be. Coaches can't follow kids to other high schools, they shouldn't be able to follow them to colleges either. And high school coaches should have to earn college gigs not piggyback off some kid.

Advertisement

Of course he's going up there. They're gonna give him some irrelevant staff position. (I think somewhere on the S&C staff if I heard correctly)

The NCAA is about to put a stop to this **** though. Kids won't be able to follow their high school coaches to college anymore. That's the way it should be. Coaches can't follow kids to other high schools, they shouldn't be able to follow them to colleges either. And high school coaches should have to earn college gigs not piggyback off some kid.

Best wishes to you and your team this year.

Thanks. We'll need it.

Thanks. We'll need it.

Coach u have a son who nickname thump?

Advertisement

Thanks. We'll need it.

No, but if I had a son I'd love for that to be his nickname.

Thanks. We'll need it.

No, but if I had a son I'd love for that to be his nickname.

Oh aright just checkin cause its a guy who use to coach me in optimist named coach macho

Like every other public school program that earns quick success off of recruiting...

Here today, gone tomorrow. Quick little stint of dominance and now it's all over. (SEE: Coconut Creek, Monarch, Cypress Bay, etc)

Nobody down here is trying to build a program with longevity. These guys get these HC jobs, they bring in a bunch of kids, have brief success and use their new clout to get a college gig. (or move on)

This is great news for my boys at WHS though. That district should be their's now...unless Miramar or Plantation jump right back into the swing of things.

Miramar will be ok talent wise for some time. We got the feeder program in Miramar Optomist who will give kids constantly to the team.

Central must of really been fazed by CC taking over...Central better worry about MNW though this next go round...

And all the legit flanagan kisds are gone..some even went to Chaminade Madonna already

I know the principal and a couple administrators at Flanagan. I'm gonna apply for that HC gig the minute Boosie leaves. Then I'm hiring GoGeta as my OL coach and Franchise as my public relations guy.

Advertisement
Back