What's all the Flanagan players transferring now to Central?

all broward county kids to. someone needs to do something about that.

That transfer rule takes affect totally this Summer 17 as passed by the legislature last Spring and signed by the governor and it will be something to watch as of July, 1, 2017 when the official school year begins for 2017-2018.

i dont think that rule has effect between counties. These are some broward kids going to school in dade

But how long have Carol City kids been comin under the turnpike on Douglas to Miramar, in Broward?

Advertisement

That transfer rule takes affect totally this Summer 17 as passed by the legislature last Spring and signed by the governor and it will be something to watch as of July, 1, 2017 when the official school year begins for 2017-2018.

i dont think that rule has effect between counties. These are some broward kids going to school in dade

But how long have Carol City kids been comin under the turnpike on Douglas to Miramar, in Broward?

kids cant walk home from miami central to broward.

But i get your drift. I guess its normal to me cause im from miramar...and the school is closer to certain kids homes in carol city anyway. and there are just regular students that are doing this. This moves are strictly football....i remember the last time central had that white qb from coral springs i believe maybe 3 years back....an he was living in a hotel or something..they were stating he was "HOMELESS" so he could play

I know the principal and a couple administrators at Flanagan. I'm gonna apply for that HC gig the minute Boosie leaves. Then I'm hiring GoGeta as my OL coach and Franchise as my public relations guy.

hey with my area guys we'll have talent in no time...

kids cant walk home from miami central to broward.

But i get your drift. I guess its normal to me cause im from miramar...and the school is closer to certain kids homes in carol city anyway. and there are just regular students that are doing this. This moves are strictly football....i remember the last time central had that white qb from coral springs i believe maybe 3 years back....an he was living in a hotel or something..they were stating he was "HOMELESS" so he could play

Really? I don't remember that one. The whole process is wild to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back