Whatever Happens.... Happens...

okbyep1.gif

Advertisement
WTF are you talking about dude? AS if it is somehow unrealistic to expect UM to sign the great majority of the best players in its own backyard? **** outta here with that bull****. Do what Golden says to do and drop that inferiority complex.

dude made a solid post. back off him

Excellent post. Some of the young teenagers on this board are just newbies and need to be coached up.

I don't see how this is an excellent post. He says that whatever happens, happens; that we will likely miss on several of the guys we're counting on closing and who would cement this as an elite class; he says that he loves Golden; and that eff any recruit who doesn't want to come. I mean, ok. Sure.

To me, it's a pessimistic post and it's also wrong. If we don't close on any of the remaining top targets, this class goes from potentially awesome and program-changing to mediocre. We can't miss on the top linebacker to come through Dade in 5 years, or on the best RB in the country in our backyard, or on landing another DT or two. We just can't. If we do, I will be very concerned -- and those misses, frankly, then have bearing on the rest of his post, which mainly posits that Golden is fantastic. Part of Golden being fantastic is that we believe--with good reason--that he's going to land a lot of these remaining targets because he's a relentless, savvy, charismatic recruiter and because it seems that we've gotten some good news on the NCAA sanctions front. If he misses on all these kids, then what actually happened is pretty **** ******.

This is a Cokerized post. We don't live in a Cokerized world anymore. Golden will reel in, I think, a good number of our remaining targets and this class will be a great one.

Gotta agree with the guys saying, in essence, that this is a Cokerized post. No it is not ok if we lose out on the best WR, RB and LB in the state and all three are in our back yard. May be an A+ for effort, but I doubt Golden gives a **** about that, and neither do I.

Advertisement
the balance between a good and ELITE class hangs with these guys in OUR backyard with just a week till signing day. we have good momentum right now and I am looking for a HUGE signing day that will really signal the changing of the tide

Al is gonna make people think twice before they come down to SoFla to recruit the next few years...

they are gonna have to ask themselves if it is worth it to go head to head with Al and the ace Miami staff, also gonna have to ask themselves if they are gonna get smacked down on signing day by the Alway Be Closing Al Golden...

I dont think we have a good class right now. We need to close extremely well and I think we will, but as it stands right now we dont have a big-time RB, or WR in this class yet. We need some future difference makers at DT. Not to mention two big-time prospects one being the best defensive prospect in a long time right in our back yard.

100 percent behind Golden but we need to close.

Advertisement
Maybe its b/c I am a Miami ultra homer, but I EXPECT to get 6, Collins, Bostwick, Coley, Kirkland, Grace, and a great shot at Bryant and RR.

When we closed with Tracy Howard last year, along with Sandland and AQM thus far this year, it convinced me that Golden is one of the best closers in the business.

Plus, we stole FSU's top recruiter like it was nothing.

I am relaxed and confident we will finish strong.

I expect Thomas, Collins, Bostwick, and Grace. I think it's likely we also land Coley and Kirkland. And I think Bryant is sorta just unknown, though, as I've previously indicated, I don't see Golden investing this much time in a recruit that is trolling us.

Negativity couched in flowery language designed to fool those of lesser intelligence into thinking this was some kind of powerful post.

I'm normally a huge C4L fan, but that post had no substance to it and doesn't detract from the other negativity that's been on display the past couple weeks.

C4L, we need you back man. You're usually a favorite of mine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back