- Joined
- Jan 9, 2019
- Messages
- 35,515
I am hoping Mario turns it around.Assuming, as I do, that this thing isn't going to get any better. This appears to be the Titanic halfway to hitting the iceberg. Another epic failed head coaching hire but with serious dollar ramifications.
I believe the Hot Seat starts in Year 3 in the second half of the season, he continues on through Year 4 and 5. Then there is a mutiny among fans, donors, etc.
A buyout IMO is a forgone conclusion.
Then rinse and repeat the next Miami player/assistant coach hire. The [BGCOLOR=initial]only exception to this is that I would wholeheartedly welcome an interview with Rhett Lashlee.[/BGCOLOR]
I really, really wish that he has some awareness, people in his ear that he will listen to that strongly advise him to be more hands off when it comes to dictating the offensive scheme and focuses on being a better game day coach.
That is wishful thinking but it’s some constructive criticism in my part.
If you’re going to take 69 months to hire an offensive coordinator, how are you not going to trust that coordinator. He’s hands off with the defense.
Now, let’s say he’s hands off with the offense. Well then, he’s terrible at hiring the right OCs as seems to be the track record.